~Chapter 13~

~Chapter 13~

As soon as we walked out of the bathroom, I instintly felt eyes on me again. Making sure the girls made their way to the dancefloor again, I made my way to the wall, avoiding the couple on my left, ignoring the serious make out session that was going on. Who's looking at me, I thought, leaning against the wall and folding my arms across my chest. Almost like I summoned him, an incredibly handsom guy came walking towards me. His jet black hair was long enough to his shoulders and hung sexily across his face. Part of his bangs were dyed blonde, boosting up his sexyness. He wasnt completly scrawny or scarly buff but slightly musculy. His coloring was the same as mine, he was wearing white skinny jeans tucked into black and white Osiris and was wearing a tight fitting Suicide Silence T-shirt. His lower lip was pierce with 2 hoops on either side and his visible eyebrow was pierced. But what really caught my attention were his eyes.(I could slightly see the one that was framed with his hair.) His eyes were the palest blue color that i have ever seen. My eyes are blue too, but a shade darker than his. As our eyes made contact, a spark went through my body, causing me to slightly shiver and look away from him. Suddenly, he was in front of me, his hands on the wall, by either side of my head, trapping me in the little space between his arms. Gasping, I looked into his eyes again, feeling like i could fall into them and never stop falling. Conjoring enough courage, I crossed my arms again and stomped my foot impatiently.

"Who are you and why do you keep staring at me?" I asked, waiting for his reply.

~picture is Ryan but gotta imagine him with blonde and black hair ~