Im a Half Vampire - Succubus and My Mate's a Incubus

***2 Years Ago***

His lips latched onto my hardend nipple and sucked to a gentle rythem, causing me to arch my back, trying to get closer to him if it was possible.

"Please." i desperatly asked, breathless as his fingers quickend their pace inside me.

"But i want to play." he replied, as he changed his position and started rubbing his enlarged erection roughly on my already wettend core.

"Please Derek. I want you right now." As if to make my point clear, I turned us until he was on his back and I was on top. He looked up at me with heated filled eyes and tilted his head back onto the pillow as i leaned forward and started to trail a line of lust fill kisses from his hard jawline to the crook of his neck, where i felt his pulse the most. Just as i thought i was going to have my way, he flips us over so im on my back. With one powerful thrust, he entered me, causing me to gasp in surpise, which turned into a moan as his started to pound into me. i matched him thrust for thrust, causing the wooden headboard to shake.

****************************

~Chapter 1~

*Present Time*

"I HATE YOU! HATE YOU! HATE YOU! HATE YOU!" I screamed, as I stormed out of the room that was once mine and Dereks. As I neared the top of the stairs, i heard Derek as he catched up to me, muttering how he couldnt take this shit anymore. With that, i turned around with vampire speed and pinned him up the wall to my right, choking him in the process.

"What was that?!"

Coughing, Derek glared at me before he said "I said, i cant take your shit anymore, Lexi. You freak out about the most stupidest things ever, no matter how little it seems."

Letting him go, i scoffed. How stupid can he be?!

"Stupid?! Little?! What the fuck Derek! You cheating on me with that slut is no little matter. Are you fucking kidding me?!" I screamed at the top of my lungs as he started to get up. Which didnt stop me from kicking him in the ribs. As soon as my foot made contact to his side, i heard an audible noise like twigs snapping in half before Derek howled in pain. And i do mean, howl. Serves you right asshole, i thought as i picked up my black duffle bag and made my way out to my car in the front. Just as i tossed my bag into the trunk, i heard shuffling by the door. There he layed, the man i onced loved, looking at me with hate and paind filled eyes that caused my once beating heart to ache. With one final look at him, i stepped to the front of the car, slid into the drivers seat and drove off into the night, getting as far away from the place i onced called home and pushing all thoughts to the back if my mind.

~pic of Derek~