~Chapter 6~

~Chapter 6~

I stepped out of the shower, I wrapped myself in a black towel and walked over to my duffle bag, searching through the contents hoping to find something dress worthy. I pulled out a pair of black ripped skinny jeans, a black and blue laced corset and some black and blue under garmets. As soon as i was dressed, i took the blow dryer out from the bag and started blow drying my hair. Satisfied that it was dry enough, i pulled my bangs back with some pins that Sage had lying around and started on my make up. When i was finishing with the mascara, i heard a knock on the door.

"Dont come in! Im naked!"

Hearing laughter from the other side, the door slowley opened.

"Its not like i havent seen you naked before!" Sage said, a flown blown smile on her face, showing pearly white teeth and fangs.

"I know. Ready for me to do your hair?"

"Sure. But can I do my make up first?"

"Sure. Just a sec." Putting the winged ends of my eyeliner on my top lid, I finally turned around and took a look at Sage. She was wearing a black mini skirt with a matching black corset with little black roses on either side of the bottom.

"Nice 'fit. Gonna wear fishnets or not?"

"Nah. Gonna wear heels."

I watched her put on her make up, waiting for her to get done. She noticed me watching her, so she stuck out her tongue, only to remind me how much younger she is to me.

"Cute but hurry up or im not gonna do your hair."

"Psh fine. Im done anyways."

She pulled out the chair from underneath the vanity and sat down, pulling out varius combs and brushes.

"Where's the hairspray?"

"Its in the cabnit behind you." she pointed to a door on my far right.

When i started teasing her hair, my phone started to buzz in my pocket, causing me to stop before adding hairspray to the bump. Looking at the screen, i sighed, causing Sage to look up at me in the mirrors reflection.

"Who is it?"

I gave her a weak smile and gave her the phone.

"Why is he calling you? I thought you guys are through...?"

Finishing her hair, i sighed before answering her.

"We are but I guess the kick to the ribs didnt clear it enough for him. Do you want me to do the bangs or no?"

Taking a look at herself in the mirror, Sage stood up and smoothed out her skirt.

"Nah. ima just straighten them. Are you gonna do your hair soon?"

"Ya im going to just straighten it and then im done."

"'Kay. I'll let you use the straightner first then. Call me when your done." With that, she walked out of the bathroom, leaving my phone on the counter by the sink. Taking one last look at it, i popped the back cover off and took out the battery.

~pic of Sage ~