~chapter 18~

~Chapter 18~

I finished making my bed, so i flopped down on it and closed my eyes. When I heard Ryan open the bathroom door, I opened my eyes and smiled. He looked so cute with his hair wet! He started walking towards the bed, I quickly closed my eyes and pretended to be sleeping. Unexpectly, Ryan plopped himself RIGH ON TOP OF ME, making it hard to breathe.

"Get off!"

"Nah, I'm good."

"Ryan, get off of me!"

"Nah."

"Get your fat butt off of me!"

"No cause you called me fat!"

Laughing, I bit his shoulder playfully before looking at his face.

"I'm sorry I called you fat. Can you please get off of me?" I asked, batting my eyes at him. He looked like he was considering it and shook his head.

"Nah. I kinda like it up here." He grinned, but the grin wasn't innocent...I knew he was up to something.

"C'mon babe, please get off!" Placing my hands on his chest, I tried pushing him away from me, but he took my hands off his chest and held my wrists in on hand. Shifting so that his legs were on each side of me, he sat on my lap, smiling at me. Without warning, he started tickling my side, and gripped my wrist as i was trying to wriggle free.

"No, no no no! Hahaha stop! Aah! Stop Ryan! Stop! Stop! Stop! I can't breathe!" Pretending to have a difficult time breathing, I stopped moving and laid still under Ryan.

"Babe....Babe...Lexi....Okay, I quit!" Feeling him move off of me, I used the element of surprise and pounced on him, knocking him down on the floor, hearing an 'Oompf!' escape his mouth. Giggling, I looked down at his wide eyes and sat back on his lap, tracing the designs on his Suicide Silence T-Shirt. Suddenly, his hand gripped onto my wrist, making me look at him, confused.

"What?"

"Don't do that."

"Why not?" Tilting my head to the side, I looked into his eyes, wondering if I did anything wrong.

"Because, I'm ticklish."

Acting like I gave up, he let go of my wrist and was about to push me off when I started tickling his stomach and sides.

"Lexi! Hahahah! oh my god! Babe stop! hahahaahahahaha!" I saw tears rolling down his face, so I stopped and started giggling when Ryan started to slightly tickle my hips. Leaning down, I pressed my chest against his, I look deep in his eyes and smiled before kissing his nose.

"I love you Ryan. And I'll prove that to you each day."