Maki Nishikino x Musician! Tomboy! Female Reader

Start from the beginning

When I got home I decided to text Maki. Let's hope she doesn't see me as a bother.

(Y/N): "Hey Maki. It's Meghan but my real name is (Y/N) though. So please call me by that now. Thx, I hope you'll see this text."

I put the phone next to my bed and decided to get some sleep.

-Next day-

My manager told me that I had to go to school today or he'll send me back to America. Yesterday I stand up till 2 am writing my song. But I wasn't able to finish since I fell asleep. I put on my hoodie and headed out. I got into a taxi and asked them to get me to the school by giving them the address. I looked out the window as the taxi drove through the busy streets. I took out to my phone and decided to text Maki.

(Y/N): "Hey Maki"

It only took her seconds for her to reply.

Maki: "Hey (Y/N)."

(Y/N): "I guess you saw my text then?"

Maki: "Lol yep."

(Y/N): "How's your morning been going for ya?"

Maki: "Just getting to school."

(Y/N): "What school do you go to anyways?"

Maki: "Otonokizaka Academy"

(Y/N): "I'm going there too! Well for a couple of months."

Maki: "Really? Then meet me at the front gate and I'll show you around."

(Y/N): "Sure. See ya."

Maki: "Bye."

My day just got much more interesting.

I got to school to see Maki, looking at her phone at the front of the gate. I decided to sneak up on her from the back. I sneaked up on her from the back and pulled her into a hug, causing her to squeak and drop her phone. I smiled at her, she started to blush and looked the other direction. "Hey Maki," I said, still holding her by the waist. "You shouldn't do something like that." She murmured. "Gomen" I apologized. I let go of her and picked up her phone. I handed Maki her phone, "Anyways, can you show me around school?" I asked, placing my hands behind my head. She nodded and guided me into the school. As we walked around the school, these girls were whispering and pointing at me. Do they know who I really am? I gulped and pulled down my hoodie to cover more of my face. "Something wrong?" Maki asked, looking at me with worry. I shook my head and gave her a reassuring grin. We reached the principal's office and she told me that I had to talk to the principal about classes and all that.

I knocked on the office door, Maki already left to hang out with her other friends. "Come in," a woman's voice said. I walked into the office to see a woman sitting in front of me. "You must be (Y/N) (L/N), international pop star correct?" "How did yo-" I was going to ask but she interrupted me. "Your manager told me." She signaled to the chair, telling me to sit down. I sat down in front of the woman. "I am Principal Minami, the principal of  Otonokizaka Academy. Pleasure to meet you." She said. I nodded my head and smiled politely, "Pleasure to meet you too." "I understand that you are a celebrity and you wish to have your privacy but due to school policy you must wear the school uniform," She said. I stiffened in nervously, people would know who I am if I can't wear my hoodie. The school uniform didn't have a hoodie and I couldn't wear a cap hat or anything. "It's ok Miss. (L/N). There are a group of girls that are just like you. They're an idol group. Maybe you guys can become friends, I can introduce you to my daughter, who is a member." She reassured. This was different from what I expected, back in America, I was the only idol.