Chapter 19

Dean's POV

"WHERE THE HELL IS SHE" I screamed. There was a car crash and all I knew was that Sam and I made it out with a few cuts and bruises. Kay? She was still in there, from what we knew. The police were trying to get her out, or had, they won't inform us about anything. I was really concerned, I couldn't find her anywhere. I had been asking for a long time where she was, but they refused to answer me.
"I ASKED WHERE SHE WAS, AND YOU'RE GOING TO TELL ME."
"Sir, I need you to calm down. We assure you that once we get her, we will tell you."
It hit me, they didn't find her yet. That was until I saw a body being carried out from the twisted metal. My eyes widened at how lifeless she looked. Blood was trickling down her forehead and many other parts on her body. I started to run over to Kay, but was interupted by a ladies hands on my chest, holding me back. Sam's hand landed on my shoulder, holding me back as well. I just stared at her and wished she was going to be alive. She just lolled around in the man's arms until she was put on a stretcher. Her arm hung off the stretcher and I imediatly ran to the ambulance. I jumped inside and Sam tried getting in too.
"Sir we don't have enough room."
"And I don't have a car, let me in, now." Sam got in anyways and took a spot on the floor. The other 2 men closed the door and walked to the front then started driving to the hospital.

We got to the hospital and imediatly they rushed her to the Emergency room. I sat down in a chair, moving around quite often. I couldn't shake the thought off my mind. Maybe she was dead, and I wouldn't get her back. I needed to stop thinking about this, I stood up and walked over to the lady behind the counter,
"Excuse me, where's the bathroom?"
"Third door on your left, down that hallway" she pointed.
"Thank you." I nodded and began walking. I held myself back from barging into the restricted area and going to find her. I sighed heavily and made my way to the bathroom. Maybe it wouldn't hurt to just get a peek? No. Dean stop this. You can't be all rebelious just because someone you live is behind closed doors. Also, you're in a hodpital, that would be highly risky.
I splashed water on my face and just looked at myself in the mirror. I caused this. I didn't bother to see the car. But the weird thing was, the car only seemed to hit the back end of baby. This doesn't seem like some accident to me. Then it hit me.
Didn't she have a rabbit foot?

Hours later, about 5, we were finally able to see her. The doctor told me and I sprinted to her room. I needed to see her. After all, this was all my fault.
"Sir, we're going to need you to be soft, she just woke up about half an hour ago, and we can't put any pressure on her." The lady said. I nodded and she exited the room, leaving Sam, Kay, and I. I stared at Kay, a small smile gracing her lips. Soon enough, a smile tugged it's way onto my lips. But only to be ripped off when this happened,
"Wait.. who are you?"
She seriously didn't remember me? When we shared our first kiss? When she came along with us on our first hunt all together? When she first met us?
"It's Dean... your boyfriend.." I said. Not that I had literally asked her out, but I figured I would soon. The only problem was that she got amnesia. Never in her life had she been so hurt. And now, Bobby's going to beat my ass. Great, Kay is in front of me, completely hurt, and all I can think about is how Bobby is going to kill me. Literally.
"I don't have a boyfriend.. all I remember is my dad. What happened? Where is my dad? Why isn't he seeing me?"
"Your dad is in Sioux Falls, South Dakota. We promise, as soon as you get out that we will bring him to you." I responded with a fake smile. I couldn't handle seeing her like this. Broken. Her memories, everything. She no longer had memories of hunting or us. And that really hurt. All 3 of us had been through so much together. I don't see how she could just forget that. Then again, she did have amnesia.
"Kay, I really need you to remember us. We've been through so much together. I can't have you forget that." Tears were now lining my eyes. Sam looked at me with a small smile. I just shook my head at him.
"I can't remember. I don't even remember how I got in here. How did I get in here?" She asked quietly. I shook my head again and tears began to escape my eyes. I walked out of the room, leaving Sam and Kay. I walked right past the people and straight outside. There was only one person I could call. That of course had to be Bobby. Even though he was states over. Wait, Cas maybe? This probably looked so stupid, but I closed my eyes, and I prayed. I prayed to Cas.
Cas, I need you now more than ever. I screwed up big time. Kay is in the emergency room with amnesia. I need to get to Bobby's. You're the only person I can think of that would even bother to help me right now. Please, Cas, just come down here, I really need your help.
I opened my eyes and met a pair of blue eyes. We looked at each other for a moment, before I hugged him. I really needed the comfort of a hug. Of course, Cas couldn't hug me back because he was just confused about the word. But he didn't look like he minded.
"You called, Dean."