Chapter 6: THUDS

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Yup that's it" Louis took a seat across him.

"Wow my sister loves you, practically praises you at your feet. She's 15 her names Brianna." He went on

"Well it’s an honor to be praised by your sister.” He said in a joking matter, “ So Harry's not up yet?" He asked directed towards me I shook my head. He got up and left. 

Louis POV 

Holy shit! Alexis actually brought home a guy! I got up the stairs and Eleanor was just about to go down in only underwear and one of my long t shirts.

"Whoa whoa whoa you can't go down there in that!"

"Why not I alwa-"

"Well I guess this is good bye, uh hey who says we can only be just this, I would love to get to know you you seem pretty interesting and with an American accent I say that's a plus. Here’s my number, call, text anytime and we'll hang out sometime" The guy said as he was leaving and Alexis was leaning agents the door frame. He passed her a piece of paper.

He was about to leave when he leaned down and kissed her on the cheek. "Bye." She shut the door and probably didn't see us at the top of the stairs.

She jumped around cheering and looking at the number. She was about to run up the stairs when she stopped and turned white. A little shock and embarrassed that we were staring at her.

"Uh so like purple dragons can have chickens." She threw at us and ran passed us slamming her door.

"Was that,"

" a guy, yeah"

"hey did you see if harry was awake” Alexis came back out of her room and asked.

“Uh I was about to do that, Wait don-,” I tried to stop her when she opened Harry’s door.

“Ahh!” she yelped after a girl that surprised her was in the door frame when she swung the door open, Alexis stepped back as the girl ran out.

“sorry,” she said as she ran down the stairs with her heels in hand. Alexis had a shocked face but then you could see the hurt fill her eyes.

“Sorry for that, G’morning” Harry said coming out of his room in only his boxers. His semi curly hair went in all directions. Alexis looked away to the ground. “Wake up with a hammer in your head?” harry joked about the hangover. But Alexis never made eye contact.

“yeah, hey El after breakfast you think we can go out for the day?” She asked, her voice soft and low.

“Uh yeah I’ll get you after I’m done.” Alexis just nodded and shut her door slowly, I looked at El and she had a small frown on her face seeing the sad emotion in Alexis, Harry not seeing it.

“Well that was awkward, so breakfast?” Harry said passing us on the stairs,

“Hey Harry you just missed the show,” Eleanor said, harry  stopped and looked at us.

“El don’t” I said in a whisper, she turned around and gave me a stern look.

“Hey it’s only fair, you saw how hurt she was.” El argued in a hush so harry wouldn’t here.

“Uh hello waiting to here about this amazing event!” Harry whined before I could stop Eleanor she said it.

“Alexis just walked out a guy and got a number, it was so cute.” El finished, Harry’s face went red.

“Really,” he asked El nodded Harry looked towards me for another confirmation just getting a nod. “I’ll be down for breakfast in a bit.” He said and weirdly he went into Alexis room.

I gave El an annoyed look.

“What you know he deserved to be hurt like that too.” I just rolled my eyes and walked with her to the kitchen.

After a while we started to hear yelling and things crashing agents the walls making thud noises. A second later Harry slammed her door and walked to his room slamming his door.

“Whata beautiful peaceful morning.” I joked making El laugh

What really was going on up there?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So new members Ayden and Brianna are joining rollercoaster of emotion has begun

Please keep your hands and feet inside the vehicle at all times and enjoy the emotional rollercoaster.

thank you

vote comment and share please

-a