5SOS IMAGINE #3||TIRED||

Start from the beginning

"What are you thinking about?" You stuttered as you saw Ashton having up the whip cream on his hands.

"I'll be baking something that'd be super delicious!" He said and then he winked at you. That's your turn to pick up the chocolate and then open it up and pour some more to Ashton.

Ashton smiled and then he started to spurt all of the whip cream. You sneered and then Ashton just chuckled.

"Well, turn up the greatest weapon you can give Irwin!" You said and then you picked all of the marshmallows and then got some eggs on your other hand.

"Sure! Nothing personal Ms. L/N!" He chuckled and then you winked at him.

After few hours of chasing each other, Ashton lose his weapons and it turns out that Ashton is the loser and you're the queen of the night.

"So..." He started. "What will be great? A selfie or pizza?" He asked you and you started to giggle. "Why wont you give me a hug first?" You smiled and then you leaned close to him and hugged him straight. When he's so comfortable on the hug, you started to place some whip cream on his hair. Sure it would be sticky.

"Why won't we have both?" You said and then Ashton pulled up his iPhone.

"Sure do princess. I love you so much," you blushed through the flour.

Luke:

You just sat down next to the long legged penguin, and he was leaning on your shoulder. He felt so warm in the cold night.

"Luke?" You've asked.

"Yeah?" He said in a sleepy tone.

"You tired?" You asked again and he nodded. He is lazy now and he was a bit red.

"Why are we outside then? You seem to be cold!" You said and then you slipped off your jacket. Luke stopped you and then he just stayed on that same position.

"I just wanna say something to you, but too bad, I caught a fever," he said and then you felt awe. You started to look at him and then you kissed his forehead.

"Then why are we out in the doorframe? You're so dork Luke!" You giggled and then he smiled weakly.

"Yes indeed, but I'm your dork." He said cheesily and he winked at you.

"Do you want me to bring you some blanket?" You asked just to make him feel a bit comfortable.

"Nope. Its just I wanted to say that I wanted to do the things that you say that is your relationship goals." He started and then you smiled. "How did you fo---" he cut you off and he kissed your lips.

"I saw the list and I already kept it in my heart. I always want you to be with me and I never be that cheesy man, but I will make sure that I'll done everything that make you happy." He said out of grammar because he's really dizzy.

"I just wanted to fulfill the dream of yours tonight. A kiss under the stars." He said and then he cupped your cheeks, both of your lips are now colliding sweetly under the shooting stars..

Michael:

You're staring at the ceiling. You have nothing to do. You're so bored as the ceiling and you really can't do anything with it. You can't bake like Ashton's girlfriend, you can't be a model like Luke's girlfriend, you can't have a pet because you're allergic to their furs.

But you remember one thing that you really done a lot when you're still not with Michael. You're a back up drummer in your school.

Michael came out and he is really tired from the tour. He just laid on the couch, closing his eyes. You bring up your portable drum kit.

"Ayo! Listen everyone!" Michael opened his eyes as he heard your voice which is really irrelevant to your usual voice. He widened his eyes as he saw your emo look.

"Today, I want to perform for my very special boyfriend, Michael Clifford. I love him til death so, here's my song for you," you said and then you covered the She Looks So Perfect. He laugh hysterically when you fail and you really mean it because you wanted to make him smile.

"I love you my drummer girl," he said and then both of you slept in the couch coz you're both exhausted.