Chapter 30

Two weeks have passed since I have been put in this room. In those two weeks I have been training like crazy and now stronger than ever. Travis said that I will be ready to face Karma but we needed a plan so today we were all going to meet to form one. Timothy wanted me to bring the seniors but I had another idea. I convinced him to let me bring Gracelynn, Camira, Candace, Travis, and Derrick. Rayna I was still on the fence about. She did know a lot about Karma but she could be working with her. If she did come with us we would have to keep a close eye on her which Candace can do. I might be taking a leap of faith but we need her. Tonight I will tell Timothy that we need to take her. Lydia has to come as well. I hopped in the shower and cleaned myself. I felt so refreshed and so clean. I dried my hair then I brushed through the knots. I put on a pair of skinny blue jeans and a maroon shirt with a pocket decorated with flowers. I put on a minimum amount of make up on and I put on a pair on brown booties. I sat on my bed waiting for Timothy to come and get me. Thirty minutes later, he came in with usually warm smile and led me to the conference room.

There was a long glass table along with mahogany wood along the edges. There was about fifteen black leather chairs. The floor was marble and the walls were a cream color. Timothy sat in the main chair and I sat on his right side. Then the rest came in. They all smiled at me while they took their seats except for Candace. She did a nod at me. Gracelynn sat beside me and Derrick was sitting across from me so he was to Timothy's left.

"Thank you for coming and Emma has something to say," he said.

I stood up and said,"Thank you, Timothy and it's great to see you guys again. Anyways, I decided that we need to bring Rayna and before you interject I would like to say that she knows stuff about Karma that we don't."

"What if she tries to do something," Travis said and my eyes darted towards him.

I stared at him coldly in the eyes then said,"We have Candace and I know that she won't hesitate to kill her. Right Candace?" 

I turned my gaze to her then she said,"Killing her would be my pleasure."

I sat back down then said,"It's settled. Rayna will be joining as well as Lydia."

Derrick slammed his hands on the table, stood up and said,"No. We are not risking her life for this and I can't believe that you would suggest something like that."

There was a dead silence between us. I stood up and glared at him while he glared at me. Then I finally said,"Since when were you her guardian?"

"Since the day we brought you back here," he said with a smirk.

"Sweetie, I am in charge here so I say that we are taking Lydia and I am her sister not you." I said sternly and not taking my eyes off him.

After a few hours of deliberation we decided to take Lydia and Rayna. Derrick was still unhappy about it but I was in charge of her. We decided that we would leave tomorrow around eight. Right now me and Derrick aren't on the greatest terms. I don't know what exactly happened between us but something did. I walked back to my room and sat on my bed. Am I really going to do this? Risk my life, Lydia's life, and my friends. I have no other choice but to do this. I started this to avenge my family. For those who fell at the hands of Karma's family. If I didn't do it, it would go to Lydia and she would have to make the same difficult choices. I have no other choice but to do it. There is no turning back after all that has happened. All the events of my life was leading up to this like when I ran away to where I almost died. This is part of my story and I cannot leave it unfinished. This is basically the main event of my life. Great now I am comparing my life to sports. What have I become? I can't believe that that this is actually happening. A familiar face walked in the room and it was the person I didn't want to see.