Note

Hello my lovely readers! I'm sorry this isn't the first chapter, but it will be up soon. Before I start publishing though, I'd like to make a few things clear.

1) Of course, all characters except the ones I created (Vanessa, Sylvia, their parents, Lani, and McKenna) belong to J.K. Rowling.

2) I am not British so I don't know  exactly how British people speak but I try my best to make the dialogue believable.

3) I will usually not be copying the dialogue between the original characters from the books because I would rather put my own touch on the story than recite the books word for word.

4) This book will be based on the fifth Harry Potter book: Order of the Phoenix.

5) I'm going to TRY and relate a song to every chapter this time around, I like a challenge. (Some of them might be a stretch, and some chapters I might not be able to find one that I like, so there won't be one.)

6) Chapter One will be published on May 26th, sorry, I just need some time to write and edit so I can write this to the best of my ability for you guys.

That's pretty much it so I hope you guys enjoy the story. Feel free to comment any suggestions or constructive criticism on future chapters, but please no hate. I work hard on my books and I don't need any hate. That's all for now, thanks for reading!

super_awkward_girl