Chapter 31

I woke up next to Tyler from the bright light shinning through his window. As I rose up I immidiately let out a loud squeel, Darius was sitting right in front of me staring like a creep. "A centaur!" Was the first thing he yelled. "What..?" I asked confused. "Raven saw him." He explained. "Well yea, a centaur." I said as Tyler too woke up. "Do you know what it could mean if they catch you talk to him, it'll cost..." "His life, I know he told me!" I said cutting him of. "Why did you talk to him?!" "He wanted to talk to ME!" "Why?" "Well appareantly i'm a celebrity in the downworld!" "You know what I don't get." Tyler said cutting both me and Darius of. "All of them, Hippogriff's, centaurs whatever else is here right now. They never lived here! What are they doing here?" "Like Alex said, after bravely saving the werepanthers from going extinct and having to kill her own mother for it she grew to be well known in the supernatural and downworld making her a very powerful girl, and power is what kills!" "But still, why Alex?" "I don't know." I said sighing. "Did the centaur say anything useful." "Only that my future wasn't bright, first the poem, now the centaur." "What next." Tyler sighed.

Pov Devan

As I Walked out of my house I immidiately sighed. "If you're going to keep following me at least tell me your name!" I said as I turned around, but got no response back. "Creep." I mumbled before starting to walk again, I was on my way to Ben's he had called me saying he found something about the centaur. As I Walked down the street I couldn't help but notice the extreme scent this girl had. It was like this flowery Summer scent, which by the way had been stuck in my nose for two weeks because she has been following me around for that long. Right before I turned the corner I saw someone rush by me and go into a small path next to an old abonded looking house. "Oh i've got you." I saidbefore following the shadow. As I followed her it didn't take me long to catch up with her as I was obviously a lot faster. "Don't even think about trying to explain!" I said as I grabbed her upperarm, She tried to pull herself out of my grip but ended up failing miserabely.

"Ben!" I yelled as I stormed into his room throwing the girl on his bed. "Dude!" He yelled back wide eyed. "I found her!" "Oh really? I didn't realise!" He sarcasticly said not taking his eyes of of me. When he did finally turn to the girl he gave her a small wave. "So who exactly are you?" He asked clapping in his hands. "Yea we would love to know." I said sitting  down on a chair. "Well...." She started. "Don't lie!" Ben quickly interrupted her. "I won't, trust me." "Good, now you can begin." "My name is Daisy, and I have been following you for a reason! I'm not a creep I promise, at least, I hope so!" She paused looking at the both of us but when we didn't  say anything she moved on. "It's kinda like this, I have been noticing you, Devan, and Alex at school because everytime someone was murdered I somehow found myself being there, but then the murder happened three days later and instead of me being there you guys were! And that Tyler dude, but he scares me. Anyway it was like I was predicting the murders. And THEN I realised you four where at every single murder making me think you are like me." "We are not." Ben said. "I realised that when I started following Devan." She said turning to me. "I think we need Darius for this one." I said turning to Ben.

Pov Alex

As me and Darius Walked into Ben's room I immidiately noticed the girl, not because I saw her though. I quickly turned to Darius to see if he noticed it too. "Rozes." He said nodding. "What?" She asked looking confused. "You smell like rozes." Darius explained. "I smelled that too!" Devan immidiately said. "Uh excuse me, I smell absolutely nothing!" Ben said raising his hand. "You aren't supposed to." "What the hell is going on?" The girl asked sounding slightly panicked. "Okay." Darius said as he kneeled down in Front of her. "Let's start with your name." "I'm Daisy." "Okay Daisy, Devan told me you felt like you predicted murder, right?" "Yes and I..." "No no, don't try to explain, just answer." "Okay?" She said kinda questioning. "Do you have any odd family members?" "I don't think so." "You don' have an odd grandma or maybe uncle?" "I do know my parents don't like talking about my Aunt." "Did They tell you why?" "Only that she supossedly killed people." "And when you predicted these murders, did you feel strange?" "No, but afterwards I felt like I had broken bones." "Okay, Daisy, i'm about to tell you something very strange. Can you promise me to stay calm?" "Yea, all I want is answers." "Good, so what it seems like is that you are an eques mortius." "And that is?" "It's latin for dead knight." "Am I dead?" "No, you aren't, but you are what we call a shapeshifter, a human that takes the shape of a supernatural being. In your case a black horse." "Hold on! I'm a what that does what!" She spat confused. "You predict death, and you can prevent it. Alex, Tyler and Devan are also shapeshifters but they change into Wolfs." As he said that I Pulled out my claws and fangs showing them to her, all she did was look at me with her mouth wide open. "They can Control it, you can't." Darius added. "But then, if I can prevent that, how do I do it?" "That's very risky and painful, you bassicly will have to give them a part of your power risking your own life and risking them becoming like you." "Is that a bad thing then?" "Being able to prevent death is a bit to easy for the downworld, you are very sensitive to Fire and can be killed by it touching your own skinn or that of your horse shape and when you prevent anyone from dying a small part of you dies aswell, and so when done to often you'll die yourself." "But hold up, if I predict how come i've never predicted anything before." "That is also a thing, you only predict supernaturals dying because of supernaturals." "Then who were the people that died?" "A while ago there was a pack of werepanthers here looking for an old tree to give them there full powers back, an alpha tried to prevent that by killing the, some of the werepanthers are still alive as we have managed to kill the alpha." "Are they still here?" "No they have gone, but along with you a lot of supernaturals have been appearing and at this point we could use any help." "We are not asking you to join us in any way just...contact us when you feel like, you know." Ben quickly said. "I will." She mumbled.