Chapter 25

We had all come to Tyler's house, and with all I mean all of us. Bella, Ally, Darius, Ben, Tyler, Devan, Me and the remaining 5 of Bella's pack. The remaining five were 3 girls and two boys called, Dana, Lilly, Willow, Patrick and Wes. It was time to end all that has happened, we were finally going get this town safe again! "Okay so, emotion is what stops the alpha." "Jep." "Then what's the plan?" "Right now, I want this town to get some peace so the plan is to kill the alpha and to get your pack the hell out of here." Darius said to Bella. He didn't sound angry but just very serious. "Yea it is indeed time for us to go." "Okay but we can't just all go, we need to have a Back-up group." I said. "True!" "Okay well I say take the weaker first!" Ally said. "Not all of them, we need to combine the weak and strong, it's the safest way." "Well i'm going with the first group no matter what." I said raising my hand. "Okay well, then you take Ally, Patrick, Lilly, Willow and Devan." Darius said. "Ben, Tyler, me, Bella, Dana and Wes will come after you guys." "Sounds okay to me." Tyler said breaking a piece of wood that was laying on the ground. "We aren't going in broad daylight though, are we?" "No, we'll go when it's dark!"

When the sun was setting me Devan, Patrick, Lilly, Willow and Ally were behind the school. "All of you need to understand that this is our only chance of beating him okay, the wolfsbane is starting to work out but that and the emotion thing on top of eachother should be enough." "Do you even know what you'll say?" Patrick asked. "Whilst all of you did some digging into your family I did the Same, it knew my name before me telling it and me and my dad went over family books finding out a lot of my family had mysteriously dissapeard. I think I can somehow hit it with that." "Okay good." "Do we get a sign from Darius when we have to go in?" Ally asked. "No, we just go when it's dark." "Ya'll need to turn by the way." Devan said as he turned himself. I did the Same whilst looking at Patrick who went from human to panther-human in a split second. "I think the sun's almost down." Lilly said as she was looking up. "Okay let's go then."

We all Walked in slowly scanning the Woods around us, as we did that many of also purposely left their sent on the trees so if the alpha was behind us he could follow our tracks. For once I wanted it to find us so bad! Right now the anger I had towards it was so big I could explode from it. "Do you guys think it'll give in?" Lilly asked with a rembling voice. "No, I don't think it would do that even when it was dying." "To bad." She said even more obviously scared. "You'll be fine, trust me." Patrick said grabbing a hold of her hand. It made me think of Ben and Tyler, and how they were doing.

Pov Tyler

As I was listening to Darius who'm kept talking my eyes kept turning to look at Ben's frightened face. He looked like all he was seeing was ghost's and demons. Alex had such a good way of dealing with him, one I didn't have. I mean I was worried about him but he somehow always pushed my buttons. I quickly looked away when he caught me staring, not letting myself go red I coughed to avoid and awkward silence. "Maybe Tyler can do that." Ben suddenly said. "Do what?" I asked looking up. "Being the first to show up." Darius said looking at me. "I uh, yea I guess I could do that." "I'll follow him with the taser." Ben said nodding at me, I nodded back giving him a reassuring expression hoping it would help him calm down as I could hear his heart beat like crazy.

Pov Alex

"Do you think they're on their way?" Willow asked obviously also getting nervous. "I'm not sure." I admitted quickly turning around because I heard something. "Well I sure hope they are!" Devan said also turning around. "Let's just keep going." I said turning back around after I scrubbed my arm against a tree. We kept walking through the dark Woods not able to see much at all, I could see enough myself but I was pretty sure Ally, Patrick, Willow and Lilly couldn't as they kept running into trees and plants. "What if he isn't here?" "Trust me he is!" I said getting the Same exact weird feeling again. "And it's close by." I added making Lilly squeel. "SST, you sound like a pig!" Ally hissed. "Guys." Devan said. "I think it's better if we all just stay quiet right now!" "Why?" "'Cause I can hear it!" "Same." I mumbled keeping my voice low. It was running circles around us giving us now where to go.

"Honestly Alex I though you would of have learned from the last time you brought your pack here!"

"Bad thinking then!" I yelled to well....nowhere actually. I couldn't see where he was but I could hear and feel him and that was enough. "I don't think so!" Out of nowhere a big hand came towards Ally pulling her back against a tree. "Show your face coward!" Devan yelled. "Oh I will!" "PATRICK WATCH OUT!" I yelled seeing the alpha appear behind him. Patrick quickly turned around first Hitting him with his tail before running his nails accross it's throat. "Stupid little panther!" He said as he grabbed Patrick and threw him to the side. "PATRICK!" Lilly's voice yelled. "Oh hell no." I heard Ally mumble. "You little monster!" She yelled as he ran up to him clawing him up and down making his blood go everywhere but as she did that all the wounds she had already made were healed again so it didn't exactly matter. She also got picked up and thrown away. "Well Alex, the choice is yours. Do you want me to get rid of Devan just like I got rid of his mother or do you want me to go straight to you?!" "NEVER!" Willow yelled jumping on his back wraping her arms around his neck as she but him right in the head. The alpha groaned before walking up to a tree and right before Hitting it turning around so he would crush Willow between him and tree. The awful noise of all her bones breaking made me cringe and shiver all over.