Chapter 9

Sadly I was still playing the whole 'normal teenager' Role so the next day I had to go back to school. Which actually seemed a lot more fun now I knew Ben and Devan.

"Hey guys." I said as I Walked into my maths class and took a Seat in front of Ben and next to Devan. "Hey Alex." Ben said happy as always. "Hey I dug some more into those prints front yesterday and they are from a girl." Devan said turning to both me and Ben. "How did you find that out?" "I took a picture and compared them, 'cause appearntly they have different type of feet." "So a girl in our village is a were panther?" Ben asked raising his eyebrow. "Well, she might not live here yet. So if there are any new student's we need to keep our eyes on them." "That's actually really smart." I said nodding. "Okay we'll do that than." "Can one of you guys tell Tyler after school I have to go to Darius." I said suddenly remembering he had called me. "I can't, football practise." Devan said slightly sighing. "Yea me too!" Ben quickly blurted. "You're on the bench right?" I asked raising my eyebrow. "Yea why?" "Well if you're not practising you could go..right?" I said looking over at Devan. "She has a point man." "I'm not going to Tyler!" Ben quickly said throwing hands around as if it was obvious. "Why not?" "He hates me!" "Just tell him I send you." "That doesn't make him hate me any less!" "Please Ben, it's not like he'll kill you." "I'm not so sure about that!" "He's not going to kill you!" I blurted suprised at the fact that Ben actually thought that. "Can't you tell him when you're back from Darius." "I want him to know as soon as possible!" "Then  call him!" "Really Ben?" "Yes really, it'll be the fastest anyway." "Fine okay, i'll call him during the lunch break." I sighed. "Good." "But you can't avoid Tyler forever!" "I'm not going to, i'll just avoid being alone with him for forever."

After school I indeed had to go to Darius who'm I had called after we found out about the werepanthers. He had called me back yesterday telling me he wanted to tell me something and that I had to come over so now i'm standing in front of his Mansion.

"Hey Darius?" I asked as I Walked through the big door. "Here!" He yelled back. His voice came out of the room that was all the way down the Hallway. As I started making my way to the door a slim tall lady with long black hair, fair skin and green eyes came walking down the stares, she smiled at me showing a perfect row of white teeth. I quickly smiled back before entering the room Darius was in.

"Who's that?" Was the first thing I said as I saw him standing next to table scanning a map. "Who?" "That lady, who is she?" "Do you mean Bella?" "Is she the only lady here?" "Yes." "Then yes!" "Oh she's just an old friend of mine." "What is she doing here?" "Helping me." "Why?" "Because I need it!" "Why would you need help?" "If you just stop asking me questions and let me tell you what I wanted to tell you you'd find out!" "Okay fine, tell me." "Come here." He said not moving from his position. I came standing next to him looking at the map in front of him, it was a map of The U S A. "This is where the werepanthers were first seen about 20 years ago." He said pointing to the top right corner of the map. "Okay..,so?" "They are now here, in California." Darius said pointing to the far left of the map. "So they crossed bassicly the whole of the U S A." I said looking at the big distance between the two places. "Exactly, now it got me to think that they wouldn't do that for no reason so I started digging. Which is why I Needed Bella." "Does she now more about this?" "Something like that." A high pitched lady voice said as she Walked in. She slowly Walked over to me reaching out her hand so she could shake mine. "It's nice to finally meet you Alex." She said looking directly at me. "Are y-you....?" I asked stuttering as I talked. "I am, how did you now?" "You're smell, the foot prints in front of my house smell the Same." I said turning my head from Darius to Bella and back to Darius. "I'm sorry Darius but I have to call my friends." I said as I grabbed my phone.

"Okay Bella these are my friends Tyler, Devan and Ben." I said pointing at each one of them. "Human?" She asked as she pointed at Ben but looked at me. "It's a long story." I explained. "Well so is mine, so i'd like you all to take a seat." She said as she took a seat herself. We all sat down not taking our eyes of Bella. "I can imagine you guys have a good amount of questions but please do not interrupt me when i'm talking, question can come afterwards." We all nodded waiting for her to explain everything. "Okay so...as you all know, my kind vanished around the 70 but that wasn't for no reason. We had been Hunted by ignorant and stupid mundane's for a good few years at that time and our leader was starting to get really sick." "Wow hold on...mundane's?" Ben asked confused as he raised his hand. "Ben!" Devan spat at him. "It's okay, he's one himself." Bella said to Devan. "Human." She explained when she turned her head to Ben. "So for safety." She began continuing her story. "We decided to get out of sight, we hid ourself in holes and Hunted at night when nobody was out. Soon everybody forgot all about us and we could live our lives as night animals. That all went great untill about 20 years ago one of the head werewolfs killed our leader. The Wolfs had taken over we knew that but none of us expected this. We started rising up in the daylight and one by one started killing the Wolfs and trying to take back our kingdom. The only problem was that because we were so used to the dark many of us got sick from the daylight we got infected and weak which gave the Wolfs the upper hand again and we started getting slaughterd by them, one by one killed. I saw my whole pack fall apart right in front of me, the only reason we can get killed is because the sun makes us weak. The only reason we are here is because the myth goes that somewhere here in the Woods there is this tree made out of a special and rare kind of wood that if we wear it like a ring, bracelet or necklace of any kind we don't get infected by the sun anymore! It explains the murders to you guys, but it makes it harder for us to find the tree!" "So you want to find the tree, become immortal again and kill all of us?" "No, since the leader is dead I have become the leader of the pack and all we want is that ignorant stupid ass alpha to get killed, find that tee and be able to live a normal life!" "And what do we have to do with that?" "We need you guys to help us find the alpha and kill it!" "Why us?" "Because you got bitten by him and he wants you!" She said pointing to Devan. "And you are stronger then us, at the moment." "What do we get in return?" Tyler said leaning forward. "Whatever you want!" I looked over at Tyler, Devan, Ben and nodded. They all nodded back agreeing with me. "Okay, we'll help you. We want him dead anyway."