Chapter 16

"I don't like this plan Alex." Tyler said shaking his head. "You'll just have to trust me." "I trust you, I just don't trust him!" He said pointing to Ben. "I don't care, you two will have to work together today." "Yea well you two will first have to get your asses to school." "Right! School's still a part of my daily routine!" I said sighing. "Well i'll meet you guys at the back of the school at 2 o'clock." "Yea!"

"So what exactly was the plan?" Ben asked as we sat in history class. "Ben i've explained about 7 times, you know what the plan is." I whispered trying to stay as quiet as possible. "I know I just..I don't wanna screw up." "You'll be fine." "Are you sure about that, I mean I don't exactly have magical healing power!" "Ben how many times do i have to tell you to shut your mouth!" Our teacher said turning around from the computer. "Sorry sir!" Ben said raising his hand as an apology. "You'll be fine!" I whispered again before returning to my book.

"So what's up with her?" I asked Devan when i caught him staring at a girl. "Nothing." He said shaking his head. "What do you mean nothing?" "I mean nothing!" "You should invite her to the game!" "That i'm not playing!" "What do you mean you're not playing!" "I'm not ready yet!" "Dude you and Tyler have been training for ages now, you are more then Ready!" "I'm not ready Alex, it's still just..i'm not used to it!" "Devan you can't just stop living your life!" "I can if I want to!" "I know you don't want to! Go out, play a football game, get a girlfriend! Live!" "Says the girl who never had any friends!" "I've never been normal Devan, I don't know what it feels like! You do!" "Well I won't exactly ever be normal again, plus I don't want to drag her into...this!" "Then at least play the game!" I said pouting. He turned his head towards me at let out a short laugh. "Okay..but only because you asked so if something goes wrong..." "You can blame me!"

----

When the final Bell finally rang me and Ben made our ways outside. "You ready?" I asked turning my head to him. "Nope, not really!" "Just do what we say!" "I'll do what you say!" "I can live with that."

As we Walked to the back of the building Tyler was already waiting for us. "Here!" He said throwing a taser to Ben who managed to catch it. "What's this?" He asked raising his eyebrow. "We have nails and fangs, you have a taser." I said explaining. "This shit barely stops a human, how is it ever going to stop an Alpha!" "It's a special one, it has a little bit more power." "How much is a little bit?" "Let's just say it could kill a human, so I suggest you'd be careful with it!" "As if I wasn't scared enough already!" He mumbled looking at the taser. "Why didn't we just take Devan?" Tyler said sighing. "Because I want you two to work together......, and Darius asked him to help him!" "Yea well me and Ben will never work together." "You will today, I want you two to look out for each other today!" "But..." "No buts! You guys are gonna take care of eachother okay?! Okay! OKAY?!" "Yea okay fine!" Ben said looking straight at Tyler. "Tyler?" I asked turning my head to him. "Yea i'll take care of your little mundane." He mumbled. "Good!"

We Walked into the Woods not knowing what could happen, but we did know what we came to do! And that was to make an end to all the shit that has been going on, it needs to stop! Life's are in danger and people are starting to get scared, some are even to scared to go out when it's dark. Which in the winter is around 4 o'clock!

"So what are we looking for?" Ben asked turning his head from side to side out of fear. "Anything that could indicate the alpha was there." "And what could that be?" "Hair, nails, footprints..maybe blood." "Blood?! Really!" "Yes really, now shut up he can hear us!" Tyler snapped as he carefully stepped over a big tree branch. Ben mumbled something I didn't quite understand before staying quiet. Which actually made this whole situation a Tiny bit scarier, there was absolutely no sound around us which made any sound that did come so much more frightening. But because I didn't want to scare Ben even more i just kept walking pretending this was the most normal thing in the world.

"What's this?"

Tyler asked as he bend down to look at something. I went over to him seeing he was looking at a...hand? "I don't think that's good news." I mumbled looking over at Tyler. "Yea it definately isn't." He said as he carefully wiped the leaves of it revealing the arm of a body. That was no longer attached to it. "Guys!" Ben said sounding panicked. "Not now Ben." I mumbled trying to get a scent of the arm. "Guys!" "She said not now!" "BUT GUYS!" "Ben!" I yelled getting back up and looking over at him. He looked as if he had just seen a ghost!

The moment I repeated that sentence in my head I realised something was wrong.

"It's a trap." He whispered almost starting to tear up. Tyler slowly got back up and turned to Ben as well. "Please tell me he's not behind!" He said sounding a Tiny bit scared. "He's not, but he's here!" I said feeling his presence. "Well let's keep moving then!" "Are you kidding me!" Ben said scared as ever. "What do you want to do then, wait for him to come and kill you!" "Okay you're right!" Ben said quickly coming after us. We kept walking for a good 20 minutes untill the uncomfortable feeling faded a little bit. "Wait!" I said stopping. "What?" "We came here to kill him, and now we are walking away!" "I already told you it was a stupid plan Alex, especially without Devan!" "He's weak! Remember!" "That doesn't change to much!" "If Devan wasn't bitten we would of have tried to kill him with the two of us!" Tyler just nodded as he  rubbed his nose. "Okay fine, we'll look for him then." "I don't think that's Needed." Ben said looking up. I turned around immidiately getting out my fangs and nails as I saw the alpha stand behind us with a big smile on his disguting face.

"Stupid little wolfs!"