Servant Life

Don't forget to comment your thoughts! Please let me know what you think of this literature, what you want to happen, anything I should focus on more... Happy reading and May the Force be with you.

Planning to kill someone is harder than it looks, and also a very bad idea when the goal you had was redeeming yourself in their eyes. I know that will never happen for me in the eyes of Darth Sidious, also known as Senator Palpatine. Also, he knows that I can never, ever see a diplomatic figure without flaws like the rest of the Galactic Republic does. I know too much, I've seen too many things. Somehow, I know what the future holds. Thanks a lot, George Lucas, who has again disappeared from this sort of rebellion operation that seems to be against the Separatist Party of the Universe. So many things going on all at once!

"Get away from me, Pilar. Can't you see that I'm busy trying to ruin lives?" Isla spat at me, as I carried in a tray of coffee and tea to the Senators chambers on the planet of Hosnia. I glared at my sister and set the tray down. "Ew, I don't want coffee. Make me a latte." She demanded. I growled at her.

"It is a latte."

"Two shots of espresso?"

"Yess." I hissed. She sniffed the coffee and eyed me cautiously, I stormed out of the room before she could give me another ridiculous request. I never thought I would have the job as a waitress, let alone a servant. I never imagined serving others, or being served for that matter. But here I am, serving my sister like Cinderella to her evil stepsisters. Except this is my real sister, and she really is evil. I've only been doing this for two days, and within those two days, the jobs have been getting worse and worse. Mainly I am serving my sister because Palpatine is off doing his political bidding. Darin left us after we arrived on Hosnia, he had more important matters to deal with. I never got the chance to ask him what he was doing. I hoped that maybe he and Arian were on their way to Mustafar to save my family. Would they succeed? Would they make it out alive?

"Pilar!" Isla hollered from the neighboring room.

"What!" I yelled back, she's so freaking needy.

"Get your butt in here, don't ask questions!" She demanded. I rolled my eyes and walked back into the room where Isla relaxed with an American magazine in her hand.

"What do you want," I asked coldly.

"I want world domination." She stated, then she laughed. "Oh, wait. I already have that! No, get me lunch. I'm hungry."

"I don't know what you want."

"Ramen."

"They don't have Ramen noodles here. I looked."

"I don't care, make me noodles," She ordered. I spun on my heel and walked out of the room to go make my sister some noodles. I considered poisoning them and possibly killing her, but I didn't know the chemicals on their periodic table. Yet, did they know mine? I could drop some H2O2 into the water or cyanide. Something to rid this universe of these evil doers. Would it be possible to get away with it? "Andale with those noodles!" Isla yelled, I went into the kitchen and started to make 'those noodles'. How much I wanted to get out of here, I couldn't kill my sister or Palpatine. I couldn't take someone's life, it would weigh on my shoulders like a mountain. No matter who it was. "Noodles!"