Chapter 2

He stepped into the apartment and looked around. The interior was so much better than their old apartment and it was 3× bigger. He looked at his mom.

" Mom, are you sure we can afford this apartment? Its too... you know."

" I can handle this Jungkook. You just have to study hard and enter sports, competitions or anything that can make the school acknowledge you. You have to show to them. Promise me you will."

" I will." Jungkook smiled and walked to his room.

He put all the boxes down and looked around the room. As expected, it was larger than his old room. He organised his clothes and put them inside his closet. Then, he set his bed, study table and book racks. He did those things in just 3 hours.

He went out from his room and saw his mom setting the living room.

" Mom, I'm going out for a while. Want to take a look around this neighbourhood."

" Okay sweetheart be back before dinner." Jungkook nodded and walk out from the apartment.

-

He walk around the park there and look around him. It was empty. Rich peoples don't go to this kind of places. He thought to himself.

" MOVE!!!" Someone yelled from behind. He turned around and saw an incoming bike by the time he saw it, it almost hit him but thankfully the biker avoided him but she fell down. Yes, its a she.

He was shock and help her up.

" Omg. I'm so sorry, I didn't see that you were coming." He said.

" It's okay." She look up and his heart suddenly beats faster. Their eyes locked.

" There she is!" A man yelled, breaking their eye contact.

" Omg! I have to go! Thank you for helping me!" She said, picking up her bicycle and cycled away.

The man in black continue to chase her but Jungkook tried to stop them but failed because they were too big and muscular. He was afraid if these guys would do something bad to the girl but he couldn't do anything but to ignore.

-

" Jungkook! Dinner's ready!" Called, Mrs Jeon.

" Coming mom!" He yelled, getting off from his bed.

He sat on the chair and licked his lips after watching and smelling such delicious food.

" Thank you for the meal!" He said and took a bite.

-

That night he couldn't help it but to think about that girl. He knows he shouldn't be worry about a stranger but he can't help it.

-

Jungkook step inside the school and look for the office. A lots of girls was swooning over him already but he just ignore them. Those girls followed him until all of them fangirls and they saw 6 guys standing infront of Jungkook, stopping him. They are called BTS.

" Excuse me." Jungkook said but they blocked him. " I said excuse me."

" No. You're new right? I never seen you before this." An average height boy asked.

" Yes I am. So please move." Jungkook said. They nodded and make a way for him.

-

Jungkook founded the office and have met his homeroom teacher.

They walked to class together.

" Good morning class!" The homeroom teacher greeted. " Park Jimin! Kim Taehyung!" He yelled. The both kids stop playing and looked at the teacher. " Good. Alright class, today we're gonna have a new student. He's from Myeongdong high school. Jungkook please come in."

Jungkook walked into the class and saw Jimin and Taehyung. He sighed and introduce himself as the girls was fangirling over him.

" Hello. My name is Jeon Jungkook. I'm from Myeongdong high school. Please take care of me." He bowed.

" Isn't that's one of the poorest school in Seoul? Hahaha! I bet he's just a poor kid!" One of the students said.

" Lee Jaebum! Manners!" The teacher scolded him but he just laughed.

" Yes. It's one of the poorest school in Seoul and I'm not rich like any of you guys but I came here just for one reason. To study. I'll be appreciate if no one disturb me. Thank you."

" Woah! He has the guts!" Yelled another student. The teacher just shook his head and tell Jungkook to sit beside Kim Myungsoo.

-

It was recest and the boys was already starting to pick on Jungkook. It was horrible!

" Ya! Do you think that I'll let you live in peace? No way man. I'll make sure you will feel like you're in hell!" Jaebum punched his stomach.

Jungkook was cornered by a group name Got7. There was 7 of them and Jungkook alone. How can he fight them? He wanted to but he can't. There's 2 guys holding his hands not letting he move.

" Ya! Let him go!" A girl yelled.

The 7 boys laughed and Jaebum walked towards her.

" Look who's here? Our dearest Princess Park Jihyun."

" Shut up, Jaebum. Let him go or else."

" ooooh. I'm so scared."

" You should be. You know what I can do to you." She threatened him.

" I do?"

" Yes."

" Aww.. Is our little Princess gonna call for her bodyguard's help?"

" You're asking for it."

" Wh-at AGhhhhhhhh!" She kicked him in the guts.

Meanwhile Jungkook was shocked.

" Who's next?" She asked and everyone hurriedly surrender and let Jungkook go then ran away after helping Jaebum to stand up. They know what she can do to them.

She walked towards Jungkook and asked him if he was okay.

He just nodded then left without saying thank you.

Jihyun just stood there, feeling mad at him for not saying thank and just watched him walked away. She didn't know why but this is her first time feeling nervous with the person she helped and it was Jungkook.

She wanted to know him.

End of chapter 2