Chapter 84: Which One?

Start from the beginning

Almost six months and his past reappears to ruin everything I have with him. I am not blaming Jade nor Jay, but I am rather thinking that I have the toughest luck when it comes to men. Jay is a cool dude and a loving boyfriend, but because he is a playboy, that's why girls fall for his looks and his ways. But, he always came to me in the end. I trusted him for that.

"And why was it so hard to tell me?!" my voice cracks as I try to keep the tears from falling.

"Because I didn't want to hurt you Stacy! I didn't want to hurt anybody who's special to me!" hearing that I'm special to him made my heart skip a beat, but keeping things from me isn't going to prove anything.

"Lying and hiding the truth from me hurts me even more Jay..." I sniffle, "And I can see it in your eyes that there's even more to your story with her. Please tell me all of it. I'll patiently hear all of it before I judge..."

"No... Please... Stacy, you don't want to know..." he held his hands to his face.

"I don't care... I want to know..."

[Chris' P.O.V.]

Stacy was now crying. I wanted to comfort her, but she rather wanted to find out the truth before anything else. I want her to slap me right now, but she is waiting patiently for my side of the story. I just feel like a giant idiot for hurting her emotionally.

Me and Stacy were never the perfect couple, but out of all my exes, I'd say she's a lot more better than the rest. My first love became my first girlfriend, but things didn't work out, as she got tired of me. And the following girls I've dated only wanted me for my looks and soon sought for bad boys to date cause they were more 'exciting'. Soon after all that, I've become a playboy because of my past relationships.

In the past, only two girls have resisted my charms. Dawn was the very first girl to resist me. But she was very violent in doing so that I had to distance myself from her. Jade was the second to resist me, but she wasn't violent. So, we grew closer, even with just months together.

"Alright... If you really want to know, then I'll surrender myself..." I breathed in and out slowly before I started to tell her everything. I told her that Jade was only my source of entertainment, that I would only annoy her out for fun and that I had sexually harassed her countless of times and was sent to the disciplinarian numerous times as well.

I also told her that I soon developed feelings for her and started to court her back then, but that she all thought of it as me flirting and being my playboy self. I told her about how I loved Jade and tried to make her jealous, only to know that she felt happy for me and cheered on me instead. And that I've had countless of exes for comparing them to her and always disagreeing with them.

I poured out all of what I felt and what I had to say about me and Jade, and Stacy listened to me with a dead expression on her face. I knew this would happen, I've been in this situation before. This is why I've tried to avoid talking about Jade again.

"That's all I have to say... I'm so sorry Stacy..." I bow my head in dismay.

"I know, you were very happy to see her again... I could see it when you two were together at the park... But..." she sniffed.

"Stacy?" I looked up to see that tears were streaming down her face and and that she forced out a smile.

"Did you meant that kiss that you gave her?"

I held my face with my hands and then moved to cupping my nose and mouth. I stare at Stacy who was gripping on her shorts tightly as she bit her lip to prevent her tears from falling even more. "I'm sorry..."

"That's not an answer Jay!" she yells at me.

"Yes... I'm sorry, but I did..." she started crying even more, "I sorry you had to see that... Also, I just bit her on the ear because I missed teasing her..."

"Or rather, you miss her." she spat.

"Stacy --"

"You do!"

"Ngh... Yes... I do..."

"Just answer this one last question and give me your most honest reply." she begged in a faint voice.

I was terrified, I knew what she was going to say, so I tried to stop her, "But-"

"I don't care if it hurts! As long as it's the truth!"

"Alright... I understand..." I give in and listened to her next question.

She slowly moved her quivering lips to ask me...

"Which one do you love the most? Me? Or Jade?"

____________________________

Hey Guys!!!

Cliffhanger... ^_^

Question 3.0: What do you think Chris will say? :D

Anyways, exciting right?!

Please continue to Support + Share + Vote + Comment for #TPaTN~! :D

Don't be quiet and share your thoughts! ;)

~Kurisu-chan