Bringing Her Back

Start from the beginning

"What route are we taking, then?" She inquired. "Are you going to just keep me here and talk me to death?"

"We're going to get your feelings back on," Mitchell said simply.

"You've changed, Minxie. You've got a new attitude now, and it stinks," Ryuu continued. "We want the old you back, and that's what we're here to get."

Minxie shook her head, laughing without humor. "I should've known that's what this was about. How long is it going to take you people to realize that the old me isn't coming back?"

"I don't know, sis... The old you was just as annoying as you are now," He mused.

She scowled at him. "You're both pathetic."

"You're the one tied to a chair," Mitchell pointed out. "I think that's a little higher up on the pathetic scale than we are right now."

"I'm not too sure about that," a new voice called. They looked up to see Scarlett entering the tent, her signature smirk on her face. "You're all pretty pathetic to me. Although, I must say... The girl tied to a chair wins."

Instantly, the look in Minxie's eyes changed. Her emerald green orbs turned murderous. "Scarlett."

"Minxie," Scarlett greeted. "We meet again." She looked her Doppelganger up and down. "Wow, your forehead looks absolutely terrible. I'd offer you an icepack, but since I worked so hard on that lovely bump you're currently modeling... I think I'll leave it be."

"I'm going to kill all of you," Minxie threatened, growling at them.

"You're tied to a chair," Mitchell reminded her once again. "You're in no position to make threats."

She scoffed. "You honestly think this will hold me down? I've broken through worse."

"You have, which is why we had Kylie prepare a very special something, just for you," Ryuu winked. "She and Sakura whipped up a formula that supresses your chakra. You won't be going anywhere anytime soon."

"I bet you're regretting being friends with two medic ninja, now," Scarlett mused, a smirk on her face. "Revenge is such a bitch."

"So that's what this is?" Minxie asked. "Revenge? Someone finally gets the best of you, so you deliver them to their brother? Not your smartest plan."

"But that's why there are back-up plans, my dear little Doppelganger," Scarlett sang. "If this plan fails, I have a plan B, a plan C... And it keeps on going, just like that. I always have a plan. Don't you remember that?" She paused. "Or I could just put you down... That's as good of a last resort as any." She smirked. "The fundamental difference between your friends and I is that I will snap you in half without blinking."

Scarlett twirled a strand of her chocolate brown hair around her finger. "Although... Your friends aren't going to be total pushovers. At least, not anymore." She tilted her head at Minxie. "They're going for the rough route. I'm going to love watching that play out."