"You know my name?"

Lilly cradled herself under my arm, moaning, "Harry. You are amazing."  

How cliche. That is one of those generic things after having sex. They say that every time. But, instead of saying this, I smiled at her, showing as much teeth as I could. She leaned up and kissed me square on the lips. Although she surprised me, I followed suit, moving out lips in sync.  

She leaned back, looking me in the eyes and said, "Would you want to go on a date?" 

No thanks.  

"That sounds wonderful, babe. I'll call you when I'm free," I responded with a wink. She looked hesitantly into my eyes. And, with that she left. She threw on her clothes, mumbled to herself, and slammed the door behind her, never saying a word to me.  

I hate when they do that. I do not want a relationship and I never will. I am not relationship material.  

** 

Her hair fell down her back, as straight as anyone could have it. Her hair was a fire red, with faded blonde highlights, looking like they were natural. She was thin, but had curves in all the right places. Her shorts hugged her hips, with stars on the back pockets. They were dark washed, contrasting her pale skin. After several moments, I noticed I had been staring. She noticed too.  

She turned around, her bright blue eyes in needles. She stared me down, the freckles by her eyes crinkled in a firm frown. There was a brown rim around her pupils, intensifying her eyes.  

She was beautiful.  

And I could not take my eyes off her. Nor did I want to.  

** 

Sam POV

He had emerald eyes, the most beautiful eyes I had ever seen. Thing is, he was not trying to win me over, he was trying to get me in between his sheets. He ran his hand through his brown locks in nervousness. "How about I take you on a date?"  

"You don't even know me." 

"But I want to," he said seductively.  

"No, Harry." 

His bright eyes lit up in surprise. "You know my name?" 

"I'm friends with Chloe. I know all about you and your manipulation game with girls. I don't want to be part of that." 

His eyes fell to the floor sadly. He ran his hand through his hair again. Although I didn't want to have anything to do with him, I had to admit, he was quite a good person to look at. I didn't surprise me in the least that he was a womanizer, because, a person like him could be. When you look like him, you can get just about any naive Barbie out there. But that wasn't me. I knew all about boys' games.  

I grew up in a family of all boys, me the baby of them all. Although they picked on me, they did everything they could to protect me from the male gender. They would give me detailed scenarios, defense tactics, witty responses, and anything possible to stay away from pain. I knew I could believe their tips, seeings as they were players themselves. They were always bringing home new girls, a thumbs up from my dad, and my mom rolling her eyes. She had four boys and one little girl.  

The oldest, Nathan, hated that I knew about the girls he brought home. He tried to shelter me from this, wanting me to think he was a good person. But although he was a user, he was a great guy. Donated money to charity, helped old people cross the street, saved kids from pools; the perfect person. But he did not do it to feel good or because it was the right thing to do, he did it to get a new girl in between his sheets. 

And it worked every time. 

The youngest of the boys didn't even have to try. His name was Derek, and all he did was play football. He did not hardly even hit on the girls, they flocked to him. He actually had girlfriends, however. He would not have them for long, then he would toss them aside for the newest girl that showed up. He was a total tool.  

**  

I went back to Chloe's, as I was staying with her for a while. My parents have been struggling, and I decided it was best to get out of the house. Chloe, my best friend, took me in willingly, her arms wide open.  

Her house was nice. She still lived with her parents even though he had enough cash to live on her own.  

Chloe and I have been friends since college. We were in the same dorm room, and we hated each other at first. While I was neat and organized, she was a complete slob. It caused a lot of arguments, but when we found out we were both notorious partiers in our hometowns, we became close, hitting all the big parties on campus. We got drunk together, soon holding each others hair back as the other one was hiding their face in the porcelain. This arrangement became habit, and we found quite a bit in common surprisingly.  

When I pulled into Chloe's drive and went inside, she was waiting for me, hands on in her slim hips. Her long blonde hair was pulled into a high ponytail, tight as can be.  

"Sam..." 

"Yeah," I responded wearily.  

"You should know that Harry really is a great guy."  

"I'll believe it when I see it," I countered. Matching her posture.  

Harry called his cousin? That's just shallow. Why was he going to so much trouble to get me in his bed?