5. I Bet You Won't Forgive Me

Começar do início

He looked for Louis, expecting him to be at least relatively near the spot he'd left him. Alas, no sign of Louis could be traced. Harry ran through the crowd, pushing through every single person he needed to, shouting out "Louis!" every second. He ran back to the bar and asked the bartender where the boy he was with went. The bartender just shrugged and went back to cleaning his glass.

Harry ran outside to call Louis. No answer. He called again and again and again, but to no avail. He left tons of messages, and texted him a million times. Suddenly, Harry heard fast footsteps coming towards him. He whipped around, in hopes of seeing his Louis coming towards him, but it was just the bartender, holding a buzzing phone in his hand.

"This," he panted, "Is the phone of your friend, right? I saw him using it earlier."

Harry looked at the phone, then took it from the man's hand. "Yes, this is it! Thank you, so so so much!" Harry almost squealed.

Harry turned towards the parking lot and just prayed that Louis was okay. Or at least, that he would be. Harry ran his fingers through his hair and sighed.

•••

"GET YOUR BLOODY HANDS OFF OF ME!" Louis screamed.

The man who had pulled him from the club and drove him to the alley a few streets down smiled sickeningly. He picked Louis up by the thighs and threw him over his shoulder with ease. Louis screamed and kjcked his legs around, throwing his arms around, trying to break free.

The man threw Louis to the ground, his bum hitting the cement before his head. Louis let out a loud cry. He unwillingly let tears fall down his face, and quickly wiped them away.

"GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME!" He screamed, trying to attract attention. He knew that no one would be walking near an alley, for god's sake, but that didn't stop him from trying.

"The more you fight, the more it will hurt, babe," The man said.

"DO NOT CALL ME BABE. I AM NOT YOUR BABE. YOU NEED TO GET AWAY FROM ME BEFORE I DO SOMETHING I'M GOING TO REGRET," Louis yelled, straining his voice.

The man held Louis' arms down above his head, and he was leaning on Louis' knees with his own, and Louis cried out in pain. The man pushed down harder on his knees, and Louis heard a crack. Louis screamed louder than he had ever before, a searing pain shooting throughout his whole right leg. He let the hot tears roll down his face as he accepted the fact that he was going to get raped and probably going to die. He let his eyes close.

The man removed his leg and instead straddled Louis. He began to rise Louis' shirt from the waist when a loud, deep-voiced shout was heart.

"YOU. BETTER. GET. YOUR. GOD. DAMNED. BLOODY. HANDS. OFF. OF. HIM." Yelled the voice from the entrance of the alley.

•••

Harry didn't want to give up. He wouldn't. It had been twenty minutes without a sign of Louis. Harry had begun to walk away from the club, away from the town. He needed to think.

He didn't want to call the police, not yet. Louis was probably fine, he probably just walked home or to some restaurant or something. That's what Harry wanted to think. So he just decided to walk around and look for Louis while he thought about what he was going to do.