Chapter 17

Crows pov

I woke before the others and stretched. My son was still sleeping he wanted to know more about himself and I couldn't wait to tell him but then again he could hate the exciting yet life changing rules. If I didn't tell him he would find out when he turned two and a half. He was part of the royale herd two sisfferent herds actually but he also didnt qualify for either one. His life was going to be complicated but I hopes he could push through and become who he should be.

Hawked p.o.v

My dad was standing out in the open and watching the Sun rise over the trees. Neptune came walking out of the trees with the pony and mini mule all carrying apples and what looked like a lump of sugar. They began dividing everything into sixteen groups. I walked past zest and Alka and herd my dad say something about royale Neptune nodded his head.
"We will give him the proper ceremony tomorrow at dawn and again at sunset he's going to be in two herds your son will be one of our favorite members there is no doubt about but there is stuff about him that you and I will have to watch out for. His mom does know right? Neptune asked and his words confused me the only things I had picked up was that there were secrets and this was the royale herd that everyone had been so hateful about. I turned and pretended to be eating grass slowly making my way toward eagle and song.
"Did you guys know this is the royale herd" I asked quietly.
"Yeah, who wouldn't" eagle was surprised that I don't I know what they looked like even though I could fit in almost perfectly with the others. After eating the sugar and apples along with out massive dose of grass we left the field stripped of it's talk green grass. There was alot of chatter and excitment mostly due to the high levels of energy for. The rare sugar that had been found. The mule zest was very jumpy running around and biting at everyone. Suddenly the shires froze and the clysdales the ed away from the herd the mountain ponys moving closer to Arizona who had his head arched and low tail frozen high in the air and muscles bunched up. Gent and zest though they had problems made a great re.a and had everyone in a right group moving slowly away from the danger that the shires and clysdales were ready to fight. I was suddenly filled with a weird feeling impossible to describe an instinct that I couldn't fight. Feeling scared I looked up at Neptune and gent and saw that they looked how I felt they took of heads high and curved toward Arizona and without a thought I was off after them. We all stopped by Arizona then I realized we were all leaders in a way I was leader of the baby's and Neptune and gent were leaders of their herds Arizona was leader of his bachelor herd. I had a couple of seconds to feel proud before the beast we were prepared to fight as the rest of the herd fled burst out of the trees running straight for us.

Thank you
Thanks so much to all the viewers I have finnaly reached 300 views please don't forget to comment and vote Thank you again.