Chapter 6

I have realized that spellchecking and correcting my sentences while writing makes me stress and gives me writers block so the rest of the chapters may have more errors than the previous ones.sorry.

Songs pov

I heard the hollering of men and knew that it was the the faces they were taking more horses to work for them. From the way Hawke burst into the trees toward the sound I guessed his mom and herd were in that direction I reached foward barely grabbing hold of hawkes tail. "There nothing you can do you don't want to get yourself caught." I could hardly get the words out around his fluffy tail.
" I have to go it's my mom!!" he yelled back at me suprising Me with the harshness of his tone. He had looked so sweet and I couldn't believe he was mean looking in his eyes I knew he wasn't a mean guy but he had surprised me enough that i let go of his tail. Before I could grab his tail again he took off. " wait!" I tried to get him to stop and then eagle ran past. " eagle!? Where are you going ? " I said jumping after him. He turned his head to look at me before he continued to run.
" He obviously isn't going to not go and he is going to need us to get him out of their." I was surprised usually eagle was scared to do anything that might get one of us hurt yet he was going to run straight at the faces who had captured our mother. I ran after him for about a quarter mile before We skidded to a stop right outside of the small clearing. I could tell that the herd had been at the edge of the clearing under a group of really thick trees and i could see the grass was pushed down Where the faces had pulled them out. I heard a frantic neigh and looked to the right at the very edge of the trees was Hawke rearing up at the men who were trying to Take his mother. I galloped over but I was to late I skidded to a halt in the middle of the field and watched as the dogs came crashing through the trees toward Hawke. The faces didn't care enough to Chase down a pregnant mares baby unless that baby got in the way and Hawke was the only target the dogs had been pointed to. There were only four but they were massive on size. I was still frozen in fear for Hawke to scared to to help him but unable to turn away. There was a loud whistle from the faces and to of the dogs came after me and my brother. I turned and ran not looking back. My brother barreled I to me before he saw the dogs and took of this time following me.

Hawkes p.o

I had been helping my mom to get free and thought song and eagle were right behind me to help but when I had turned Around after hearing a loud whistle they were being chased of by dogs. I turned back to my mom who screamed again and pawed at the sky she landed and looked me dead in the eye her eyes softing with worry. "Go don't come back they will take you to I'll be fine just go don't let them take you they already have shader and shashi you help those other kids k." She stopped rambling when one of the faces yanked on her head and whioed her with a long thin string on the rump. Turning to the guy with the string I reared up like my mom and pawed and the sky I hit the guy at the hairline leaving a half heart shaped line on his head I turned before he could hit me with the string and I ran after the other foals.