prologue part 2

I watched lynar sleep he was the only two leg I actually trusted the others aboard the ship were rude and mean. I laid down until he fell asleep. The ship was still rocking but I knew the storm was almost past. The two legs seemed like they had no idea what to do during the sea storms They ran around calling out and taking apart parts of the ship. I felt calm way to calm. I had been born in the mountain ranges of gala wild and free. I had lived I. The outskirts of a village and had. listened to the two legs and learned most of their ways. The storm would pass in a couple of hours but I needed land or something soft immediately the one thing I learned about the humans on this ship was that they did not pay attention at all I needed help. This had never happened to me before only to many of my friends. I sat up and used my midnight black legs to push myself up. I walked to the stall and put my nose through the bar's of my stall yet again and pushed on the bar that kept the door shut. The door swing open and I looked around the corner to make sure there was no one else down in the cellar. Seeing no one I pushed the door open a little further so my fattened stomach would fit through. I hobbled over to the hay bale and tore the string off of it and continued on scattering the hay around in the empty stall next to mine. I pricked my ears at the sound of the door closing I swing my head around and saw the cpcaptain of the ship standing there. I Slowly turned around and watched him. The cocaptain hadn't seen me so I just stood in the shadows of the wall and watched him. He was grabbing more sheets and packing all the horse blankets into a bag. He hauled those up the stairs and I started to get back to scattering the hay. "Grab ever last one" one of the men called and I stepped back into the shadows of the wall. Two of the men came down the stairs and took all the life rafts but one that had fallen behind lynars bed. They hauled all of them up the stairs and I heard the click of the lock and got back to work with the hay. I had a good soft bed down when I started to feel very tired. Puffing a little more than normal I settled down in the stall and waited for morning it was still a couple of hours away but it didn't matter I was tired.
I had spent two hours waiting for the morning to come or for the unwavering pain to leave but or had I my strengthened over time. The motion of the storm wasn't helping either the wind was howling three times louder than before and the Waves were coming inside of the boat and soaking into the stalls. The stall I was in was dry except for the one leak the kept dripping right on my nose. Snorting loudly I shifted towards the wall and laid my head in the dry hay.