Chapter 15

Hawkes p.o.v

We had worked on jumping and more turns and other things and I wad too exhausted to even get up the last morning. Song and eagle came bouncing over to me
"are you ready." they asked
"Ready for what" they looked at me with a look that said really right now.
"Oh yeah we get to start searching today" I remebered I trotted out to gent who was like a father to me. Once again I saw the Arabian who was the only one to have a white Mark. He had one little spot that was hidden by his mane and a strip down his face.
"Who's that" I asked gent
"That is crow of gale. He was a top show horse until he was injured he is also the mate to neptunes daughter aquayla" I started unable to speak
"What, hawke, why do you look like you've seen a ghost. Hello?!??" he looked at me
"Aquayla is be neptunes daughter."
My voice was barley a whisper.
"Yeeaahh? You know her" gent looked suprised.
"Know her? she's my mother" I blurted.
" barly and alfalfa I gotta tell Neptune." gent took if with possibly the best start ever. It didn't take me long to catch up.
"I will get Neptune you get, my dad?" I huffed out the words trying to keep up with him. He nodded before vearing off to my newfound father. I caught up to Neptune and told him to follow me he looked a little mad that a kid was telling him what to do but he followed. We met gent and my father crow about half way in between the Bush and the Apple tree. Gent took of toward the east and we all followed. Once we were well away from the herd he stopped to look at Neptune.
"Aquayla has been on our land for over a week now." gent looked at neptune.
"How would you know."
"have you seen her."
Neptune and crow said at the same time.
"In have not seen her since the last time she was here but I do know What her biggest surprise was." gent looked at me. " her surprise was that she was going to have a baby and that baby is right in front of us, crow meet your baby boy."
Crow looked at me
"he's a paint color" as He said the words he flipped his mane over to show all the spots of white.
"I barely made it into the herd I'm in they were judging whether or not I could stay when your mother became my mate. And since you are a paint Arabian we get to start a herd with me you and your mother." crow was rambling on happy to here about aquayla.
"What happened to her" Neptune had an unemotional face.
"Well our ship sink during a storm and every one of us horses made it out but most of herd was takin by the faces, mom escaped with me and two others but then were captured about two days before I got here." I recapped my whole life up until I had entered the herd
"So when You were asking for help you were asking for me tobhelo you with what I was already trying to do." Neptunes face changed from No emotion to being sad.
"Take us to were you saw her last our Arabian Arizona is the bestv
tracker i will get him while Neptune gets our best fighters from the shire and clysdales herds and our mountain ponys. Crow get alka she's the little red pony and queila the Shetland we will need all of them To rescue aquayla." Gent finished talking and shot off leaving all of us standing in his dust. We stood for about three seconds before splitting up to find all of the people.