Chapter 47

I slowly walked to the bedroom when his cries and screams quieted down. Ethan followed close behind and we walked to the bronze door. I unlocked the bottom and pushed it up before standing and gripping the doorknob. I turned it gently, the squeak barely reached my ears, and peeked in. He laid on his side in the bed without his hands bound in the cuffs. His legs are slightly sprawled out and he arms are out in front of him. Sweat coated his body and it looked as if he just returned from taking a shower. His only remaining piece of clothing is his boxers. I walked in and over to him. My foot falls are small padding sounds that are louder than normally since I'm pregnant. Ethan followed close behind and touched him. His skin sizzled and I smacked his hand away quite harshly. I looked at him with a sorry look and he nodded.

"You can leave Ethan. I won't and can't have your help." I said and he nodded before leaving.

"What am I gonna do with you." I whispered and gently shook him. His eyes cracked open when our hands came in contact and he looked at me with a small smile. I motioned him to get up and he rolled over and I helped him out of the bed. He wrapped his arms around my neck and I helped him walk to the bathroom. I set him down in the toilet and ran a cold bath for him. He stood and nearly fell but I caught him and helped him into the bath. With it almost the right height I turned the water warm and it slowly warmed up. It was barely warm but I didn't want the water to be too cold. That could hurt him badly. I slipped off his boxers and threw them into the clothes hamper in the corner of the bathroom. He sighed when he relaxed in the cold water and I sighed too. I rubbed his chest gently to help calm him and he looked at me with almost closed eyes. He reached his hand up and caressed my cheek. I leaned into it and kissed his palm. He reached down and placed his hand on my very small baby bump. I smiled and leaned over to kiss him. He kissed back weakly and I grabbed the fluffy thing and body soap. I rubbed his body free of the sweat and then did his hair carefully so I didn't get any soap in his slightly opened eyes. I rinsed the water out and turned the shower on. I took the shower hose off the rack and sprayed the suds of his back and body. I dried him in the tub and slid some boxers on him. I then called for Riker and he came in. He quickly picked Ross up and took him to a guest bed in under 2 seconds. I think I got whiplash. I say on the side of the tub and waited for the room to stop spinning. When my eyesight cleared up I found Riker in front of me. I yawned and he chuckled. He picked me up and carried me to Ross and the bed.

"Sleep guys." He said and walked out shutting off the lights. Ross lazily reached over and grabbed my waist, pulling me to him and buried his face in my neck.

"Goodnight love." He whispered quietly and I smiled turning to face him.

"Goodnight Ross" I said hovering my lips on his before pressing them into a kiss. I snuggled into his chest and we fell asleep.

Ross's pov

To say I feel better is a complete lie. I woke to the sun shinning in my face and my beautiful Laura in my arms. Yeah that's a great way to start a day but then I felt bile building up in the back of my throat. I quickly released her and stood up. I wobbled for a second but I ignored it and ran to the bathroom. I released a shit load of bile considering I just turned human again and I haven't eaten anything in over 24 hours. I felt Laura's hand press against my back and I sighed when I had the chance. Riker soon appeared with a bowl of broth and helped me back into the bed. Laura thanked him and dismissed him. She covered me with the blankets and grabbed the bowl off the nightstand. She fed me and my eyes started to close. When she put the bowl down I grabbed her waist and pulled her to me.

"Is this ok. Couldn't it hurt the baby?" She asked and I shook my head in her back.

"No. They can only get hurt if you get it and you can't. My dad just told me its a vampires sickness but it isn't deadly." I said and she nodded.

"Sleep Rossy. You need to rest." She said and I did. My eyes closed and she turned to face me sitting up a bit. My head rested on her chest and my ear is pressed against her heart. I listened to her steady heartbeat and my breathing slowed greatly till I fell asleep with a content smile on my face.

Sorry it's short. The next part is going to be only a little part of the new REAL book I'm writing. It'll only be small parts of chapter one. Please comment what your think and please don't take my idea and please don't take it as your own. It's my own idea I haven't seen in in anyone else's books. It's all mine. I will report of someone takes it and I know it's harsh but it's taken me a while to think of it. Thank you

~ Camry ~