Chapter 8

Amber = scared/worried
Emerald = Happy/Excited
Dark Purple = Hungry
Dark Brown = about to kill
Green = confused
Grey = calm
Dark blue = embarrassed
Blue = sad/depressed
Brown = normal
Red = mad/angry
any shade of pink = the amount of love I have for the person I'm looking at.
_________________________
I starred into its deep black eyes. My hands trembling, and my legs shaky, the hair on the back of my neck stood on end and my head kept telling me to run, but that would only set it off and it would chase after me and most likely win. I tried to quiet my mind so I could think of what I was suppose to do in the presence of a black bear. Was it make your self look big and make noise or play dead? I thought over the constant thinking of random things. I just remained still and didn't make eye contact. I looked in its direction but I never made eye contact. I made sure that I could see its every move. I could see that it's eyes were locked on me but it remained immobile. I slowly stepped back stepping on a stick making a large 'crack' sound and I cringed at the sound. The bear was alarmed and I wasn't going to win by playing dead or being big and making noise. I gasped when I felt fur on the back of my neck but then relaxed when I felt a warm slobbery tongue on my arm. The bear looked angry and stepped forward. I felt my shirt be tugged up and I was lifted off of the ground and placed off to the side. Ethan turned his attention back to the bear and stepped forward about 1.5 times the size of the black bear. The bear was enraged and charged at Ethan. Ethan charges back at it at about the same speed and they collided. Ethan's teeth were barred, and he was snapping at the bear. The bear snapped its jaw tight around Ethan's back leg and he let out a little yelp. I felt bad for him. I did something knew I would later regret. I screamed to get the bears attention. It let go of Ethan and slowly walk towards me. Ethan was laying limp on the floor and couldn't stand. I whipped around and ran. I ran towards the Lynch's house. I looked behind to make sure it was following me and it wasn't that close behind but it wasn't far either. I kept running as fast as my legs would carry me (even though I had a cast on) and once I was sure I was close enough I yelled for Riker.

"RIKER." I screamed making sure my voiced sounded scared and I saw the Lynch's house come into view. I tried running faster but I tripped and fell tumbling and rolling head over heals before stopping on my back. I heard snarling and I sat up quickly and turned to the snarling feeling a bruise being pushed when I turned. I looked at the bear and found Rocky and the bear fighting. Rocky got behind the bear and grabbed its waist and squeezed snapping its ribs killing it. He let go of the bear and ran to me.

"Are you ok?" He asked kneeling in front of me.

"Rocky get hydrogen peroxide, Gauss, and 2 towels. Then meet me at the border" I said getting up but struggling to balance. He nodded and was gone. It took all of my energy to make it back to the border quickly. I ran up to Ethan and slipped landing in front of him. He was in bad condition. He had cuts everywhere and a big gash in his hind leg that was in the shape of the Bears mouth. The little cuts were slowly healing them selves but the mouth cut wasn't healing. The supplies appeared next to me in a bucket but Rocky was no where to be found I looked around and found him in the trees.

"Can you get me water on this bucket please?" I asked holding up the bucket and he nodded. I set it down and within milliseconds it was gone. I turned back to Ethan and touched his leg. He flinched and growled but relaxed. Seconds later a bucket of water was next to me. I dipped one of the towels into the bucket and gently whipped it over his cut. He growled and I gently hit I his side.

"Be a man Ethan." I said and he huffed. I grabbed the other towel and put it under his bite leg between his furry leg.

"Rocky, can you get me a pair of boxers and some shorts please" I yelled not completely sure of where he was.

A few minutes later a pile of clothes was beside me and Rocky was still no where to be seen.

"Can you stand?" I asked and he slowly got up. And stood.

"Ok. Now shift back and put these clothes on." I said and he nodded slightly. I turned around and looked around for Rocky. I found him high up in a tree and looked at him.

"You done yet?" I asked.

"No I only have the boxers on." He said and I turned around. The boxers leg stopped right above his bite wound.

"Keep the shorts off. I won't be able to clean the cut of you have shorts on.

"O-kay" he said and put the pants down.

"Now sit down on the dry towel." I said and he slowly sat down on the dry towel. I knelt next to him and grabbed the hydrogen peroxide.

"This is gonna hurt." I said and he nodded. I poured the hydrogen peroxide on his leg and I saw the muscles in his leg tense and he breathed in while clenching his teeth. I stopped pouring and I let the hydrogen peroxide clean his cuts. After a minute or two he relaxed again and I whipped his leg off. Once I removed the towel the cut was almost gone. I looked at it amazed and he spoke up.

"Werewolves heal faster." he said and I nodded. I wrapped the gauss around his leg and helped him stand up.

"Why didn't it heal before?" I asked.

"The cut wasn't clean. The other cuts weren't deep so nothing got in them. But this cut" he said pointing to the gash on his leg "wasn't clean and was full of bacteria." He said and I nodded.

"Ok well put the shorts on and let's get back. Thanks Rocky." I say and look at him in the tree. He nods and was gone. When I look at Ethan again he still is on the ground and he is taking the gauss off of his leg. He fully unwraps it and the cut is gone.

"Already?" I asked astounded.

"Yeah. It is cleaned so it healed." He says and stands up. Then shifts to his big black wolf. He lays down on his stomach and I get on his back. He slowly gets up and the movement hurts my side and I wince. He turns his head and looks at me. I nod and lean down and hug his neck and he runs to the village. We get there and he lets me down. We go into his house and I sit in the living room while he gets sorta dressed. If you count shorts dressed. Then yeah he got 'dressed' we hang out around the house a little but then we get bored and he goes outside. Then comes back minutes later with a baby bunny in his hands.

"Aww. It's adorable." I say and he smiles and hands it to me.

"It's yours." He said and I hand it back and he frowns.

"I can't have a bunny near the Lynch's. It wouldn't last 30 seconds in their house." I say and he nods.

"He'll just stay here then." Ethan says and I take the bunny back.

"What are you gonna name him?" He asks.

"Um....Austin." I say and he nods and leads me out back to a pen with bunnies in it.

"Here. They all need names. You think of the name and I'll put it on the leather collar." He says and I nod.

"Ok so my bunny is Austin" I say and he nods then puts it around my bunnies neck and tightens it so it doesn't hurt him but it also doesn't come off. (Austin is up top.) then another bunny I named it Ally. It looks similar to Austin but it is a brighter color. We name like 6 others and they are all named. Austin, Ally, Dagger (Ethan named him.), Zelda (Ethan also named her), June, Vince, Bliss, Sam. After naming them we played video games for a while then we ate and I watched TV while Luke did who knows what. But he was in his room. While watching tv I fell into a deep sleep.
______________________
Well here is the next chapter. Hope you liked it. Sorry it took longer than I expected. I'll try to update sooner. Till next time.
~ Camry ~