Chapter 35 Honeymoon (full) day 1

Saturday January 10th, 2016

The next time I woke up I no longer had Laura wrapped in the protection of my arms. I got up and opened the door and was smacked with the amazing smell of eggs bacon and pancakes. I followed the smell and found the island in the kitchen set up with breakfast. I carefully sneaked up on Laura and picked her up from behind and kissed her shoulder seeing as how she is now wearing a tank top and booty shorts.

"Good morning love." I say setting her down keeping my arms wrapped around her waist and my chin on her shoulder.

"Why are you making breakfast? I was gonna make it for you." I said and she shrugged

"You took care of everything else yesterday and I wanted to return the favor." She said turning to me after finishing the eggs.

"You don't have any favors to return. Those thing I did yesterday were out of pure love for you." I say and she smiles

"Okay then, I made breakfast for you out of pure love too then." She says causing me to smile and kiss her.

"Alright. Lets eat then" I say with a smile and we walk to the table with our plates of egg in our hands.

Breakfast was perfect and divine. Probably the best cheesy eggs I've had and best bacon I've had to. After breakfast we got dressed and we walked out of the room into the hall and to the elevator.

"Are you gonna tell me where we are now?" Laura asks from beside me.

"Na" I say and he hits me shoulder making us both laugh when I jumped.

"Okay fine. We are in the Caribbean." I say and she gasps running out the door and out of the hotel with me right behind. She stops outside of the door and I nearly run into her. I look at her face and notice her giant smile.

"THANK YOU!!" She yells jumping in my arms.

"Awww your welcome. Your dad told me how much you've wanted to come here." I tell her hugging her back.

"I love you Ross." She says burying her head in my neck.

"I love you too baby" I whisper gently in her ear and pick her up like a small child.

"Okay. Where to? Swimming, surfing, hiking, or exploring? Those are your options for today." I say and she sits up and looks at me while thinking.

"Exploring. I just want to walk around a bit." She says and I nod setting her down. She grabs my hand and we start walking around. Hours later we are almost back at the hotel from our long 'tour' given by yours truly....um....that guy. Yeah we got lost. Twice. It wasn't my fault. Laura kept distracting me with her beauty and adorableness.

"Ross look at these puppies!!!" I hear a squeal from behind me and turn to her. She stood at the window of a pet store that currently had puppies for sale. I walk to the window and one of them is sleeping in the back corner under a clear igloo. Probably hiding and shy. Or it's just tired. They are all red Husky puppies except for the most energetic one, which is the standard black and white.

"awe" I say and she grabs my had pulling me into the store.

"Hi we are on our honeymoon. Can we look at the puppies in the window?" Laura asks the older man that is behind the counter.

"Ah certainly, but be careful the back one is a bit nippy when he is excited, which is always so just always be careful." He says and she drags me to the glass area where they are on the floor. She opens the glass door and steps in quickly pulling me in and shutting the door before the black one could get out. She sits on the floor and is tackled by all of the puppies and is laughing which brings a smile to my face. I sit too and watch the puppy in the igloo cautiously walk out and over to me. He hesitantly sniffs my knee before backing away and going to the food and water bowls. Suddenly I'm attacked by 7 puppies and I'm pushed flat on my back. Laura bursts into laughter and so do I from hearing her angelic laugh. The yapping black one sits on my chest and looks at me. I take him off my chest and sit up setting him on the floor and he climbs into my lap and lays in a ball closing his eyes. all his siblings do the same making me have to use my arms as railings. Laura over there is to busy dying of laughter to notice the last shy puppy climb into my lap too with his siblings below him and the pile soon erupts with soft snores. She quietly awes and takes a picture to send to Rydel.