Characters

Ross Shor Lynch- human/good vampire.
Ross is a vampire played by himself. He is able to read minds and had the supernatural creature creator change him human again. He is also a less common vampire because of his eyes. They change with his emotions. His mate is Laura, he is 19, his birthday is December 29, 1995.

Laura Marie Marano- human.
Laura is a human played by herself. She doesn't have any powers yet and might not even have any powers. Her mate is Ross, she is 19, her birthday is November 29, 1995.

Riker Anthony Lynch- good vampire.
Riker is a vampire played by himself. He doesn't have any powers but his eyes change color according to his emotions making him a semi rare vampire because his eyes change color but he doesn't have any powers. Riker doesn't have mate, he is 23, and his birthday is November 8, 1991

Ellington Lee Ratliff- human
Ellington is a human played by himself and goes by the name Ratliff or Ell unless he is in trouble then they call him Ellington. His mate is Rydel, he is 22, and his birthday is April 14, 1993.

Rydel Mary Lynch- good vampire.
Rydel is a common vampire played by herself. She doesn't have a known power yet. Her mate is Ell, she is 21, and her birthday is August 9, 1993.

Rocky Mark Lynch- good vampire.
Rocky is a vampire played by himself. He is a less common vampire due to his strength and eye changing. But that strength power is more common to vampires. He doesn't have a mate, he is 20, and his birthday is November 1, 1994.

Ryland Michael Lynch- good vampire.
Ryland is a vampire played by himself. He is a rare vampire because of his power of strength. He is as strong as he was when he was a new born and has been since he turned. He also still ages and will till he is 20. He doesn't have a mate yet, he is

Mark Lynch- good vampire.
Mark is a vampire played by himself. He is a rare vampire considering he is a doctor and is constantly around human blood. Not many vampires can be around human blood for so long. His power is that he can suppress his need for blood when blood is around him. Mark is 53, his mate is Stormie, and his birthday is February 5, 1962.

Stormie Lynch- good vampire.
Stormie is a vampire played by herself. She is a rare vampire and is able to become invisible on command. Her powers are invisibility and speed. She is faster than most vampires but not the fastest. She is 47, her mate is Mark, and her birthday is August 23, 1967.

Damin Walters- good hunter.
Damin is an evil-supernatural creature hunter. He only hints evil creatures. He is played by Jensen Ackles. He is human so doesn't have any powers but is highly trained in one on one close quarter combat, summoning angles, demons, etc. he is also extremely good at hunting, getting info, and using weapons. He is 37, and his birthday is March 1, 1978

Sagar Walters- good hunter/demon-human.
Sagar is an evil-supernatural creature hunter. He only hunts evil creatures. He is played by Jared padalecki. He is part demon and is able to do sorcery with his hands and can kill people with a single flick of the wrist and concentration. He too is highly trained in one on one close quarter combat, summoning angles, demons, etc. he is also extremely good at hunting, getting info, and using weapons. He is 33, and his birthday is July 19, 1982.

Jase Ounla (Un-la)- good angle.
Jase is an angel by Misha Collins. He can do all things an angle can do and is one of the top angles. He is 40, and his birthday is August 20, 1974.

Tony- evil vampire.
Tony is a made up character played by no one. He is a strong vampire but he isn't stronger than the Lynch's. He is 209 but looks 26. He has pale skin, red eyes, and messy dark black hair. He is 5'11", no known mate.

Ethan Finannzo- werewolf.
Ethan is a werewolf played by no specific person. Make him whoever you want. He is the alpha of the HighMoon pack and the biggest wolf in his pack. His tribe is friends with the Lynch's. Ethan is a black and silver wolf about the size of 1.75 Grizzlies. He is pure mussel and does everything he can for his pack. He is 23. No known mate.

Dylan Jetton- werewolf
Dylan is a werewolf played by Michael Weatherly. He is the beta of the HighMoon pack and is best friends with Ethan like most betas are with the alpha. Dylan is a silverish grey wolf about the size of 1.5 Grizzlies. He too is mostly mussel and is very strategic. When Ethan is absent or can't fulfill duty Dylan takes over as acting alpha for the time being. He is 22. No known mate.

John Doe- werewolf
John is a werewolf played by Mathew Bomer. He is the delta aka, the third in command, the Gamma, The head warrior, or the trainer. He is the third biggest wolf in the pack standing at about 1.25 Grizzlies. He is all mussel and is one of the strongest wolves in the pack. The third in command in packs are normally the second strongest behind the alpha because they train all the Warriors and warriors-to-be. When Ethan and Dylan are both unable to fulfill duty as alpha he takes over as acting alpha for the time being. He is 21. No known mate.

Joe Timmons- werewolf
Joe is a werewolf played by David paetkau. He is the strongest warrior along John. He is the fourth biggest wolf in the pack next to John. As warrior his job is to protect the tribe from enemies and hunters (not including Damin and Sagar). He is to also protect the pack from rouges and evil vampires. He stands at the hight of 1.15 Grizzlies and is 21. No know mate.

Selena Finannzo- werewolf.
Selena is a werewolf played by G Hannelius. She is Ethan's little sister and is away at college. She will be returning in about a week. She left for school in a different country when she was 15 and has been living in England with her grandparents since. She had her first shift and her parents flew out to England to support her and She'll be coming home soon and is excited to see Ethan. She is now 20 and has no known mate.

Phill Peakins- werewolf
Phill is a werewolf played by no one and will barely be mentioned. He is a strong warrior but nowhere near as strong as Joe. He does the same a Joe and does most of his runs with Joe. He is 20. No known mate.

Derek Finannzo- werewolf.
Derek is a werewolf played by no one and is rarely in the book. He is the former alpha and gave his title up to Ethan when Ethan turned 18. He is 57. His mate is Lillian Finannzo.

Lillian Finannzo- werewolf.
Lillian is a werewolf played by no one and is rarely in the book. She is the former Luna and will completely give her title up when Ethan finds his mate. She is 54. And her mate is Derek Finannzo.

Well here is all the characters. I'll be adding and taking from the list depending on what happens in the story. I'll update a new chapter soon and I hope your enjoying my book. Love you all. Till next time.

~ Camry ~