Chapter 36 Beach date and Love

Real quick it's @__Curly__ writing this part... Lol.

Laura

The view in the car was amazing. The sun was setting in the right angle and the right time. I felt Ross's presence next to me as he grabbed my hand. He kissed my cheek. I looked to him as he smiled. That held all the love in the world. His eyes burning with emotion as he carefully placed his lips on mine. I kissed him back but he pulled away too soon. I pouted as he chuckled.

"Relax babe, you're going to love tonight." He said as I smirked.
"What do you have in mind?" I asked as he smirked.

"That's for me to know and for you to find out." He said as the beach came into view. I smiled as we got out. He led me to an area with the sand cut out as a table. Of course it was dug out to look like that.

"Fancy." I said as he smiled. I saw a beautiful basket on the sand made table as he opened it. A fine wine with a lasagna dinner. He handed me a plate as he pecked my lips. He was being very genuine in his actions today.

I love it.

He is being sincere and thoughtful. He handed a cup of wine as we took a moment to enjoy the sounds of the ocean and the calls of the birds and the gaze of the sun. It was not hot, it was the perfect weather for anything. He took my hand as he just held it. His eyes boring into mine.

I felt all giddy inside. I love this feeling. Being with the very person you love. Its not about what they look like and what they do, its about what's on the inside and how they make you feel.

"I love you." Ross said as I smiled.
"And I love you." I said as we continued to eat. The sun was still setting but the angle of it had hit his eyes making the brown glow.

The sun let me see what he was saying. I have a good feeling tonight will be special. I drank to wine and ate the food as he did. After we ate he took my hand and we went on a long walk on the beach.

His hand finding his way in mine. His fingers lacing through mine creating a statement that I was his and he was mine and that no one could take each other away.

"So tell me Laura, what do you look forward to in the future?" He asked out of nowhere making me melt. The fact we just got married and he's asking this!! Agghh!!

"Well I do hope we have kids, four lovely kids all just like you." I said honestly as a huge smile fell on his face.

The sun was gone by the time we got back to the car.

"Babe this was fun." I said as he smirked.
"It's not over yet." He said as I looked at him confused.

"Somethings waiting at the house." He said as I nodded getting in the car. The car drove as I was thinking about what he had planned.

We walked back up to the hotel room and Ross gently pressed me up against the door. His lips were softly placed on mine and he picked me up. He carried me to our room and we made love to each other. Binding each other to one another. Our love will last till the end of time and the sun explodes. Even when we're not living anymore.

Our love will last.

Hey this is the new chapter. It's really just a filler. Hope you enjoyed.

~Camry~