Chapter 19

Ross's POV

After an hour lecture about me not changing her clothes we went to Kenzie's room and saw her awake she was sitting on the couch on Damins lap while he slept and her eyes were fixated on the tv. I smiled at them but Laura got mad at this. She was about to go off on Damin but I held her back and whispered soothing word in her ear.

"Come on. Let's go." I said and she sighed but followed me. We walked into the piano room again and it was still the way I left it when she fell asleep at the piano. The sheet music was still on the body of the piano and she set them out.

"I wrote you a song." She says and I nod.

"Parachute?" I ask and she nods.

"Yeah." She says and I motion for her to continue.

Laura's POV

(Song up top: Parachute by Laura Marano. Btw that's the piano as well. The white one.)

When I finished I looked at him and he was studying me closely.

"Did you like it?" I ask and he smiles.

"I loved it." He says and kisses me gently.

"It's late. Time for my marshmallow to sleep." He says and I smile.

"I'm not a baby Rossy. I don't have a bed time." I say and he smiles.

"Your my baby and I say your bedtime is now." He says and I glare at him.

"But I haven't even had dinner." I say and he looks at me.

"Ok. What do you want for dinner?" He asks and I smile.

"Mac 'n' cheese. Then I can wave it in Rocky's face and make him jealous. Cause he can't eat it." I say telling him my evil plan and he chuckles rolling his eyes and walks into the kitchen and makes me and him Mac 'n' cheese. After serving me my bowl I smirk evilly and grab my bowl. I run upstairs and into Rocky's room to see him sitting on his bed playing on his phone. I sit on the end of his bed and he looks at me quickly then does a double take and fixates his eyes on the bowl of Mac 'n' cheese in my hands. I smile at him and take a bite. His eyes stay on my bowl and start to turn pink, a very bright shade of pink. I take another bite and he growls at me.

"Your evil." He says and I smile.

"Want some?" I ask and he stares at the bowl. Seconds later it's gone. It all happened so fast. One second he was sitting on his bed against the headrest. Then he is gone and so is my bowl of Mac 'n' cheese.

"ROCKY." I yell and I swear the house shook.

"YEAH." He yelled back and I growl.

"WHEN I GET MY HANDS ON YOU. YOU WONT WVEN BE NOTICEABLE. EVEN AS A VAMPIRE. I WILL STILL LOCK YOU IS ROSS'S ROOM AND MAKE SURE TO LOCK YOU IN BRONZE CHAINS TO THE WALL." I yell on the top of my lungs while running through the halls. I stop abruptly when I find my bowl on the floor in the middle of the hall with a piece of paper on it.

Thanks for the Mac 'n' Cheese.

-Rocky

I picked up the bowl and walked down the hall. Just as I entered the kitchen I mumbled to my self

"Isn't it bad for vampires to eat food?" I asked no one in particular.

"Yes. Yes is it." Sagar says looking up from his computer at the island.

"Depending be on how much they eat." He says and I nod.

"How about half a bowl of Mac 'n' cheese?" I ask and he nods.

"He'll be dead by tomorrow." He says with the most serious face ever then turns back to his computer and keeps doing whatever he was doing. I quickly put my bowl in the sink and grab pills from the cabinet that make you vomit. I ran all over the house and found Rocky in the game room doubled over holding his stomach. I grabbed his neck and hauled him into the closest bathroom and shoved a pill down his through. Literally. After five minutes it started working and he started dry heaving over the toilet. Then he spilled his guys into the toilet while I rubbed his back soothingly. Stormie rushed in and saw us and ran to him.

"What happened?" She asked getting into the closet to get paper towel.

"He ate Mac 'n' cheese." I say and pause while he vomits again.

"Then I forced a pill down his through that makes him vomit. Sagar says that he'd be dead by tomorrow if he digested it." I said and she nodded.

"Ok. But that's not true. He'd be in pain for at least a week but he wouldn't die. And it would be very painful like he'd be sweating constantly and everything in his body would hurt. He wouldn't be able to move. It's how they die. They would be in too much pain to move so they starved to death." She says and I nods.

"Remind me to kill sagar later. I had to put my hand in his mouth." I say and he starts dry heaving again. He just throwing up bile now.

"See this is what you get for eating my Mac 'n' cheese." I say and he nods.

"But it's so good." He says taking the paper towel from Stormie and whipping his face. I give him a tooth brush and a bottle of toothpaste and he smiles.

"Thanks." He says and disappears

"Where's Ross?" I ask and she motions for me to turn around. I do and meet his hazel eyes with a hint of pink.

"I guess it was a bad idea to tease rocky about Mac 'n' cheese." I say and he nods.

"Yup." He says and picks me up. He carries me down the hall and into our room. He gently sets me on the bed and walks over to his dresser. He pulls out a pair of boxers and I big shirt and throws them to me.

"Thanks." I say and kiss his cheek before going into the bathroom and changing. I walk out and find Ross on his bed laying on the blankets texting on his phone in only his boxers.

"Hey." I said walking to my side of the bed and getting in under the blankets. He quickly finishes and puts his phone away. He gets under the blankets with me and pulls me to his chest.

"Hi." He says and kisses my mark.

"What are you doing tomorrow to celebrate my birthday?" I ask and he smiles. He leans down and kisses me gently them replaces the smile with a smirk.

"That, my dear mate, is a surprise I can't reveal to you." He says and kisses me again.

"But it is bed time so go to sleep." He says and I nod yawning.

"Good night Rossy." I say snuggling into his chest.

"Good night marshmallow." He says and wraps his arms around me. Soon darkness overrides my brain and I'm asleep.