Chapter 30 Having Hope Helps Sometimes

Its been three months since Laura has been kidnapped by Tony. Right you didn't hear what happened. Well here's the story.

Flashback

I sat in my office in our new home waiting for Laura to come home so we can sit on the couch with her safely in my arms. It kills me to not know where she is and to know she is outside without anyone with her to protect her. After 55 minutes of her being gone she calls me, yes i counted. I answer hoping it will be for me to go unlock the door for her and let her in, or her telling me not to worry and that she is on her way home now. I quickly answer it not wanting to keep her waiting and my heart stops along with my body and breathing. as I sit there listening I put my hand over the phone and yell for everyone to come to my office except Kenzie. Soon they are all in my office and my phone is on the floor across the room crumbled into pieces from when I threw it at the wall. The things from the phone had me paralyzed and I couldn't do anything about it. They all stand in front of me waiting for me to tell them what I wanted.

"Laura has been kidnapped by Tony." I say and the all scowl. some growling, others cussing under their breaths.

End of flashback

Since then we all have been looking for clues that could lead to where Tony could be hiding her. my office phone rang and I instantly recognized it as Alpha Peter, a friend of mine and Ethan's, and I quickly answer it.

"Hello?" I say immediately, my voice was hoarse (too much for it to be sexy), tired, mad, and semi weak

"Well aren't you a bundle of joy" He says sarcastically, I feel my eyes start to turn red and I growl at him in my best human growl.

"Just say what you called me for, I'm not in the mood for your damn games right now." I growl at him and he sighs.

"No need to swear, but I have a lead on your mate." he says and I instantly sit up and listen to his words closely,

"There is a single vampire that has been living on my land and I thought nothing of it because I often have them living on the edge of my territory, but this one had a female wolf and a female human, she smells familiar, and the wolf, smells like the lost sister from alpha Colts pack." He says and I wait for him to continue.

"Me and my men ventured closer to it and we smelt him on the south border." He says and I instantly hang up. I run as fast as I can out of my office and down the hall to Ethan's room, I see him in there with his sister that recently came home and hasn't been home yo visit the pack yet, the rest of the boys left and went home to be with their families and or to help run the pack while Ethan was gone, no one has seen her. Her name is Selena, she is pretty but Laura will always be prettier than any other girl out there to me.

"Alpha Peter has Tony on his land, he didn't realize it was tony because he has lots of vampires on the border of his land" I announce, Ethan instantly stands up and walks out telling Selena to stay here. We walk out and he shifts while I get my mountain bike. We go race to Ethan's pack and everyone is already in the circle, center of the pack where Laura sang, and waiting for orders. Ethan nudges me towards the stage and I walk up and tell them all what to do. I see Kenzie in her horse form and all saddled, she walks to the stage and waits for me. After telling them the plan I climb into the saddle and lead them to Alpha Peters pack lands, he was waiting there for us and I nodded at his wolf, I climbed off the saddle and look up at the sky, its dark and the stars are shinning brighter than ever before. I smiled up and spoke,

"Creator, give me the strength to save my dear precious mate." I say aloud and feel my eye change color, a color I've never felt before. (vampires that have changing eye color can feel their eyes change)I look at Luke and he gives me a wolfy grin. I hear voices in my head again and it is now that I realize it is everyone's around me. I smile also realizing that I have my Powers back for 24 hours, It's truly a blessing. I looked at Ethan and focused on him.

"...gold" he says and I look at him with a questioning look.

"Aay that again" I say and he does

"Your eyes are gold." he says and I nod

"It's a blessing from the creator." I say and walk forward.

"Listen up!!!" I yell at the front of the giant group. I just now noticed my family along with Damin, Sagar, and Jace standing in the middle of the group. Damin and Sagar both had silver/bronze machetes, and rifles with bullets that are made with a mixture of silver and bronze.

"Chances are Tony know we are coming, he is most likely going to have a group of at least 100 rouges. They are gonna be strong and they are ruthless, they will be male and female so if you find your mate, chances are they will join our side, we too have females, but they are all volunteers. I'd like to thank you all for volunteering to help save my mate, I wouldn't be whole without her." I say and they growl approvingly.

"Were going to go in. I'm gonna go in with Alpha Ethan and Alpha Peter and we are gonna retrieve the two girls, you all are going to stay outside and fight off the rouges there and capture anyone who isn't a mate, if they are too violent knock them out, they might be a pack mates mate." I say and they all growl again in approval, Ethan howled charging forward and we all followed in rows like an army. when we got there the packs did just that while me Ethan, Alpha Peter, Damin, and Sagar all ran past the fighting and/or meeting wolves. We all ran into the house and down to the basement. There is a girl, in a cell and she look nice but malnourished, she was pretty but Laura will always be my one and only. Ethan growls disapprovingly and charges at the bars, jumping back immediately when he is burned by the bars. He looks to me for help and I tear three of the bars out of the floor and ceiling and the girl doesn't move, Ethan shifts back and pulls on the shorts that he had tied to his ankle. He slipped in and grabbed the small girl. I broke another three bars and he carried her through it and growled at all of us.

Somewhere in that growl the word 'mate' was noticeable and Peter looked away, Damin and Sagar just ignored it and looked at them. Ethan growled at the again and they still ignored it so I decided to speak up before he killed them.

"ehm  stop looking at them" I say and the look away, we hear a loud high pitched scream and the girl wakes up and Ethan nuzzles her neck.

"LAURA!!!!" She yells as soon as she wakes up and looks at us.

"Ross, upstairs, he took her" She says shakily and then snuggles into her mate. While they are being cute together I bolt up the stairs faster than light and into the room from which the scream erupted from. Laura laid on the bed with her arms tied to the posts, and in her bra with short shorts on. Tony hovered over her and looked at me as soon as I walked in.

"Oh glade you could make it." He says and I growl stepping closer.

"Oh I wouldn't do that if you'd like your dear mate to live" He says and rubs her cheek with the back of his hand. She turns her face away from his hand and looks at me.

"I call upon the Angel Jace." I say and Jace shows up in front of me in a fighting stance. Once he sees Tony on Laura he raises his hand and chants,

"With the power invested in me from the lord, I cast you to hell, you shall never return to this world, and you shall never receive a chance to be taken into heaven. you shall live eternity in hell, locked in a cell, that only he, God, can open." He says and Tony fly's from Laura's body and into the wall, His skin starts to glow and he lets out an ear piercing scream before his body erupts into fire and burns to ashes. I run to Laura and untied her arms pulling her into my lap and cradling her while taking off my shirt for her. After sliding it over her head I pick her up and carry her down to the door. We all walk home with our loved ones in our arms.