Chapter 39 Ross and Laura know

Tuesday, January 20th, 2016

"James. James wake up. Come on we are going to breakfast." I heard while i slept peacefully.

"Laura, go to breakfast, with Ross. It's your honeymoon, I don't want to invade." I say and sit up while rubbing my eyes. I looked at her and smiled gently. I leaned in and hugged her like a son would do to his mother.

"Thank you but it's your time with Ross." I said and pulled out of the hug.

"Are you sure?" She asks and I nod

"I'll be fine Laura" I assure her and she nods before walking out.

After a bit they leave and I lay there on my bed for a bit longer. I then decide to get up and go to the kitchen. I make myself some cereal and give bandit his food. While he eats I take a shower and get ready. After I have my red shirt and black pants on I grab bandits leash and write a note to Ross and Laura. It simply said that I was taking bandit out on a hike on a nature path. And we would be back in about three hours. I walk to the nature path and hiked a good half mile from the path before setting bandit down. I stripped off my clothes and shifted into a wolf after tying my clothes to my leg. Yup. I'm a werewolf. It's a secret I can't tell anyone unless I trust them or they are another supernatural creature. Or both. I walk up to bandit and lick his back and then I walk a bit and he follows next to me. I walk more and he follows closely. Soon I'm slowly jogging and bandit is running alongside me. While running I was thinking that I should tell Ross and Laura. I mean they are about to become my new adopted parents and I trust them. Plus they deserve to know. After about two hours of running I walk back to the edge of the woods and shift back to my human form. Ross and Laura are actually living on pack lands and not many human do. Just the human mate of our wolves. I would just walk back in wolf form but we do have some humans walking around in our little town. It's uncommon for them but we have been commanded by our alpha to never walk around in our wolf form in the streets.

Well now I'm back at home with a beet Bandit in my arms almost asleep. After getting off the elevator I walked to the door of the suite and knocked. Ross opened the door then hurried away to the bathroom. I could hear Laura dry heaving over the toilet. Awww. Poor Laura. But it's one of the side affects of pregnancies. I walked to Ross and Laura room and set Bandit in his bed before walking to the kitchen to make something for lunch. After a bit Ross walked out of the bathroom with a beet Laura and walked into their room. He was looking down at her and I could have sworn I saw his eyes flash pink. Ehh. I'll ask him later. I continued cooking lunch and then I set mine and Ross's food on the counter and Laura's in the microwave. I made some Mac and cheese, home made, with some tasty seasonings and a side of fruit. I jumped a good foot off the ground when I backed up and heard a high pitched yelp. I turned around and looked down and found non other than Bandit trying to steal a piece of Mac and cheese that fell on the floor.

"Awww I'm sorry Bandit." I say picking up the noodle and holding it to his mouth.

"What happened? I heard a yelp." Ross's voice came from above me.

"I accidentally stepped on Bandit when he was trying to eat a piece of Mac and cheese that fell. Oh by the way. Help your self." I exclaimed pointing to his plate at the end.

"Laura's in in the microwave if she wants some." I say and he nods.

"Um. I need to tell you something, with Laura." I say looking at the granite counter tops.

"Okay. Why don't you tell me first so I can decide if we should tell Laura, and how she will react" He suggests.

"Okay, um there is no easy was to say this....." I says before he cut me off.