Chapter 44

^^^^Laura's Doctor/Ethan's male and female pack doctors -they're mates-(Laura's is the girl)^^^^

The brightness from the other side of my eye lids slowly woke me the next morning. I shoved my face between Ross' side and the bed trying to escape the suns rude rays of awakening light. I felt Ross stir at my action and his hand moved up and down on my arm. He leaned down and kissed my head the laid back and pet my hair gently. He reached over and grabbed his phone to text someone. Soon after setting it down he picked me up and set me on his lap. I giggled and leaned down to kiss him. His hands trailed to my shirt and slipped under it setting on my stomach in a protective manner. I smiled and deepened the kiss running my hands over his well sculpted chest. We stayed in bed for a good two hours expressing our love for each other before crawling out. He followed me to the kitchen and had one hand around me waist resting on the side of my stomach. He made me sit at the island while he makes me breakfast. He placed the omelet in front of me and sat next to me. It was really big so we shared it together. After breakfast me and him settled into the couch in his man cave and cuddled together watching movies. After the second movie I was starting to wonder when James and Kenzie would be back.

"Ross, When are James and Kenzie getting back?" I ask and he kisses my head.

"After we get back from the ultrasound in Ethan's pack." He says and my eyes bulge out of my head.

"ULTRASOUND?!?!?!" I yell getting up quickly.

"WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME?!?!?" I yell at him running up the stairs to get ready.

"Because it's not for another three hours." He says behind me and I squeal.

"We are gonna see our babies Ross. This is so exciting." I yell and run into the bathroom with Ross following me.

"Hey get out. What do you think your doing?" I ask him and he takes his shirt off.

"Taking a shower with you." He says pulling off the rest of his clothes and facing me. My eyes involuntarily scan his body and I instantly look away blushing.

"Don't be embarrassed it's all yours." He says and walked over to the shower and turns it on. After making it the right temperature he walks over to me and grabs the bottom of my shirt. He kisses me gently before swiftly pulling it over my head. Soon enough I'm standing in front of him stark naked and he picks me up. He carries me into the shower and sets me on my feet under the warm water. The water hit my back and it was soothing. I closed my eyes and leaned my forehead against Ross' chest. He grabbed the soap and the shower fluffy thing. He started lathering my back with it's sweat fragrance and I sighed completely relaxed. He scrubbed my arms with it and carefully did my extremely small and barely noticeable baby bump of course after kissing it. I smiled at his caring face and pulled him up. I kissed him gently and grabbed the fluffy scrubby thing from him and finished cleaning my body while he washed his hair. I stood under the water once I finished and waited for Ross to be done. Once he was we switched places and he quickly rinsed his hair. He grabbed my shampoo bottle and squirt some onto his hand before turning me around and scrubbing my scalp. I nearly moaned at the feel of it. He leaned forward and kissed my cheek before pushing me gently under the water and rinsing my hair out. I leaned against his chest again making him step forward so he could keep my head under the showers soft spray. He rubbed a small amount of conditioner through my hair and rinsed that out quickly before turning off the shower. He picked me up, considering I was nearly asleep again, and carried me out of the shower. He set me on my feet and I stood trying to wake myself up. He wrapped a towel around my chest and it dropped down to my upper thigh before grabbing a towel and wrapping it around his waist. He pulled me back into his arms scooping me in a way a groom would his bride and carried me to the bedroom while I snuggled into his chest.