Chapter 12

Amber = scared/worried
Emerald = Happy/Excited
Dark Purple = Hungry
Dark Brown = about to kill
Green = confused
Grey = calm
Dark blue = embarrassed
Blue = sad/depressed
Brown = normal
Red = mad/angry
any shade of pink = the amount of love I have for the person I'm looking at.
_________________________I almost have 1.5k reads and only 12 chapter. Thanks so much guys. Don't forget to vote and comment after and tell me what you think. Well back to the chapter.
^Laura's Bikini^
~ Camry ~
_________________________I slowly back away from him and he steps closer smiling evilly. I quickly turn around and start running but I don't even get to step once because I'm already pulled into Ross's arms and he is kissing the mark. He picks me up bridal and walks over to our 3 person tent he set up for us and gently set me down. He opened my hiking bag and got my bikini out and handed it to me. He then grabbed his swim trunks and left yelling for me to put it on. I quickly did and grabbed two towels out of our bags. I got out and they all looked at me. Ross came back and looked at them all. He growled slightly and they all looked away. He vampire sped over to me and picked me up bridal, then carried me to a cliff with a lake at the bottom, that also had a beach. He smiled and set me down while grabbing the towels. He left and I looked at the beach. It looked relaxing. Then I saw Ross setting our towels down and he looked up at me. He waved and I swear I can see an evil grin playing on his lips. Next thing I know he isn't there any more and a few second later I'm in rock hard arms being carried close to the cliffs edge. It's not that high but it's still too high for me. I look up at him and he smirks at me. I look over his shoulder and I see the werewolves running at us in human form. Ross fixes me so he's holding me like a toddler and my legs are clutching his waist tightly. He chuckles and runs up to the edge and jumps. I let out an ear piercing scream and tighten my grip on Ross even tighter like my life depended on it. Oh wait. It does. It felt like we were going in slow motion. You know how you have those dream where you fall forever and you biggest fear is surrounding you, or waiting at the bottom taunting you? Well that's what it feels like without the taunting part. We fell and I held on to Ross's neck and waist for dear life. My hair was flying upwards to the sky and my eyes were closed so tight my vision was starting to turn red. My breathing was fast and short and my entire body was shaking. I took in a deep breath and finally, we hit the water. It felt like a billion pebbles were hitting my feet and ankles. Ross was quick about getting us to the surface so I could breathe and helping me stay above because my body was in shock. He chuckled and gently rubbed my back making me relax. Ross swam away from the cliff fast before the boys hit the water. I'm still shaking and Ross is looking at me worried.

"Laura? Are you okay?" He asks.

"It's really cold" I say shivering. I can tell he is thinking then he growls and sighs.

"Ethan." He says and Ethan swims over to us.

"Yeah?" He asks and Ross pushes me away from his body and towards Luke.

"Here." He says and Luke grabs my waist and pulls me against his body.

"Oh my gosh, you are so warm." I say wrapping my legs around his waist and putting my fore arms between our chests and snuggling close to him.

"Well yeah. It's kinda what happens when your a werewolf." He says and I chuckle while putting my head on his chest above my hands. My shivering has stopped and I'm feeling pretty tired. I quickly yawn and close my eyes.

"Laura, are you tired?" Ross asks placing a hand on my back. I nod and snuggle closer to Ethan's chest.

"Ok let's get you back to the tent." He says and swims to shore with me and Ethan following. Ethan sets me down and goes behind a bush and shifts to his big black and silver wolf. (I forgot what I made him look like. So he is black and silver.) He trots back over to me and lays down on his belly. Ross walks over to me, picks me up by my waist, and sets me on Ethan warm, furry back. I grab onto Ethan's warm fluffy fur and lean down so my stomach is against his back. Ross throws a towel over me and I grab it in my hands so it doesn't move. Ethan slowly stands up and I snuggle my face in to his fur between his shoulder blades. He growls quietly and I hold onto his waist just behind his front legs. He starts off at a walk then he speeds up into a jog after a bit he sped up faster and is now full on running.