Chapter 4

Ross's POV

I'm flipping out. I can hear her heart beat but it's faint. Dad is checking her leg, he said she groaned and clutched her stomach because the pain was making it so she felt sick. He cut the cast off and is taking X-Rays of her leg. Did I mention we are home now? Well we are. We are in his office and she is still passed out.

"Ross calm down she is fine her leg is just bruised, and the bruise is next to her pressure point. That's why she passed out." he says and I look at him.

"Then why is her breathing so faint?" I ask

"Because she is sleeping." He says and I sigh.

I walk over to her. And sit in the chair. Mark re-wraps her leg with a red cast and leaves. I stare at her and she starts to stir. Her eyes flutter open and I stand up. I walk over to her and she looks up at me. I smile at her and she smiles back.

"Hey Rossy." She says and I pull the chair up to her and sit.

"Hey. How you feeling?" I ask petting her hair back. she sighs.

"My leg hurts and I feel like I'm gonna throw up." She says and I chuckle.

"My dad said you will be fine. And here." I say and hand her pain killers.

"They are pain killers. It will help with your leg." I say and she takes them.

"They should work in like 5-10 minutes." I say and kiss her forehead.

"Thanks Rossy for taking care of me." She says in a weak voice. I kiss her forehead and pet her hair on her forehead.

"I love you." I say and she smiles.

"I love you too." She says and grabs my hand.

"Rydel went to your house and got your things." I say and she nods and closes her eyes.

"She also told your dad that we are dating." I say and her eyes fly open.

"She did what." She screeches.

"Calm down. Since I saved you he is 100% ok with us dating. As long as I don't hurt you. And I can't even imagine touching you in a way that would hurt you." I say and she smiles. I smile back and kiss her forehead.

"Now get some rest." I said

"Ok go eat." She said and I shake my head.

"Not till you wake up." I said.

"But then I won't want you to leave." She said and I chuckled.

"Ok I'll have Rydel come in and watch you for me." I said and got up. I kissed her head once more and said good night before leaving. I walked into the living room and everyone is there. They all looked at me when I walked in and they all looked worried.

"Is she ok?" Rydel asked.

"Yeah she is fine."

"Did she wake up yet?" My dad asked.

"Yep. Riker" I said facing him.

"I need you to watch her in case she moves in her sleep, or wakes up." I said and he nodded.

"Ok, but why didn't you ask Rydel?" He asks.

"Because your the oldest and more use to being around blood and humans." I said. And he nodded his head again.

"Now if you will excuse me, I'm going to go eat." I said and left. I ran north into the woods that surrounded the house and to our usual hunting grounds. I caught a Lynx and a grizzly cub. I ate the Lynx and carried the Grizzly cub back for Riker. I dropped the cub on the floor in front of the steps to the porch and V.S. to the bathroom so Laura wouldn't see me. I cleaned up and walk back downstairs and into the living room. Laura was on the couch sleeping with her head on Rikers legs. He lifted his head and looked at me and hesitantly smiled.

"hey why is she here?" i asked and he looked at her.

"She said the table was uncomfortable so i carried her here and she fell asleep again." he said. i walked over and keeled in front of her and kissed her forehead. I stood back up and bent down and picked her up bridal style. She snuggled up in my chest and i smiled down at her.

"Thanks Riker, there is a grizzly cub on the front porch if you want it." i said and he smiled. i walked up to my room and put her on my bed. I sat in bed next to her and she put her head on my chest and took a deep breathe. I smiled and kissed the top of her head. she snuggled up to my side and continued to sleep. She slept all day and is still sleeping. This is going to be a long night alone.

__________________________________________________________________

Hey peeps. I hope you all like the chapter, and im sorry it took so long to update ant that it isn't as long as the chapters in my other books. Well till next time.

~ Camry ~