Chapter 9

Amber = scared/worried
Emerald = Happy/Excited
Dark Purple = Hungry
Dark Brown = about to kill
Green = confused
Grey = calm
Dark blue = embarrassed
Blue = sad/depressed
Brown = normal
Red = mad/angry
any shade of pink = the amount of love I have for the person I'm looking at.
_________________________
It was about 2:30 in the afternoon when I got to Ethan's the next day to get Laura. When I got to the house I knocked and a few seconds later Ethan opened the door and welcomed me in. I walked into the living room but Laura wasn't there. Ethan must have noticed my confused face because he chuckled.

"She's out back." He says and I nod and walk past him to the back door.

"Um...don't go back there" he stops me before I open the door.

"Why?" I ask and look at him.

"I don't want my bunnies becoming your next meal." He says while folding his arms and I chuckle.

"I promise I won't eat your bunnies." I say and walk out. I walk over to Laura and I look at her as she stands in the middle of the bunny pen with a light-brown bunny in her arms. She looks up and holds her bunny closer. I smile at her and she smiles back. I walk closer and she puts her bunny down. I vampire speed to it and I pick it up and I cradle it in my arms. Laura has the most horrified expression ever. I laugh at her and she frowns.

"You can hold him as long as you don't eat him." She says and I nod.

"I'm not gonna eat him." I say and she sighs in relief.

"Ok good." She says and I smile. I look at his collar and it says Austin.

"Aww. I like it." I say and she smiles.

"I thought you would." She says and I nod. I set her bunny down and I lift her over the pens fence.

"Thank you my kind man." she says and I start laughing really hard. Oh no. Now I have the giggles.

"G-g-gre-at y-you g-gave me the g-g-giggles." I manage between giggles and she laughs.

"What are you two laughing about" Ethan says picking up another bunny. I just point at Laura and he nods. I get out of the pen after stopping myself from my laughing fit and me and Laura leave. I pick her up and I carry her to the house. After about 4 minutes we get there and we walk in.

"We are back." I say and walk into the living room where everyone is. I sit on the couch with a sleeping Laura on my lap and look at everyone. They are all looking at me funny.

"Why do you smell like a bunny." They all ask and I smile.

"Me and Laura were playing with Austin. He is Laura's bunny Luke gave to her." I say and they all nod.

"O-kay. so what do you want to do today?" Riker asks and I shrug.

"Well how about we.....um....yeah I've got nothing." I say.

"We could go camping." Laura says and they all look at her. I just shift my eyes down towards the cutie 'asleep' on my chest.

"Are you sure she's asleep?" Rocky whispers and I shush him. I put my hands in the air next to her sides and I look at them. I grab her sides and I tickle her. She jolts and squeals while I tickle her.

"R-R-Ross S-S-St-Stop" she yells and tries to push my hands away from her sides but she failed. She laughs while squirming and trying to get away. All of the family is laughing at us and I can't help but smile. She turns around on my lap so she is facing me and hides her face in my chest.

"S-s-stop." She says and I laugh. She sits up and kisses me. I kiss back and stop tickling her. She smiles into the kiss and pulls away.

"Awwww." Rydel and Ratliff say and she looks down and blushes.

"But I do like that idea." I say and she looks at me.

"Can we take Ethan and Dylan?" She asks and I look at dad. He shrugs and I smile at her and nod.

"Yeah." I say and she smiles and hops off of my lap.

"Yay" she yells running around.

"Oh, and can I get my cast off now?" She asks my dad and he nods his head.

"Yeah. Let's go." He says and they walk to his office. I go up to my room and I get my clothes in my camping bag and I also get some clothes for laura from her suitcase. I then grab my phone and I text Ethan.

R- Hey we are going camping and laura wanted to know if you and Dylan wanted to come with us.

E- Why does she want us to come? And sure.

R- Because we are vampires and we can't eat marshmallows, and do some things that humans can. She wants someone to do some things with. And I might need a heater for her. It gets quite cold at night.

E- Ok. I was just wondering. When are we leaving, do we have permission to cross, and can I bring a few other guys too?

R- well it's 3:12pm right now so we will be leaving at noon tomorrow so be here at 11:20am tomorrow. Yes you can cross, and yes you can bring 3 other friends not including Dylan.

E- K see you tomorrow.

R- bye.

Right as I finished laura walked in without her cast on and sat on my bed.

"When are we leaving?" She asked.

"Tomorrow at 11:45. 5 of the tribe are joining us." I say and she nods.

"M-Kay" she says and I smile and walk up to her. She stands on her knees and I grab her waist in my hands.

"You ok?"

"Yeah. I kinda miss my dad and I'm worried about him. I haven't heard from him since those vampires attacked me." She says looking down. I hook my finger under her chin and push her face up to look at me.

"Do you want to go visit?" I ask and she smiles.

"Yes please." She says like a little kid and I chuckle.

"Ok, let's go." I say and she hops off the bed. She runs down stairs and out the door but I'm already waiting for her by the passenger door. She smiles and me and walks over and I open the door for her. She kisses my cheek and gets in. I close her door and get in my seat and start the engine while putting on my seatbelt.

"Seatbelt." I say and she puts her seatbelt on and I drive to her house.
______________________
Hey guys sorry I took so long to update. I was camping with people from my church and I didn't have wifi. Sorry. Well hope you enjoyed this chapter. Till next time.

~ Camry ~