Chapter 27 Christmas eve.

^^^Pictures of the characters. I'll continue the pictures on the next chapter too till I have them all.
_________________________
Today is Christmas Eve. Ross has been a pouty butt so I ungrounded him from not being able to kiss me so he can kiss me again. Me and him have been living in our house for the past 5 days and it's been great. All we really did was play video games in his mancave, watched movies, and went swimming. Ross had these pool heaters installed so it was warm. And he also put this thing up for the winter time that goes around the pool and up to the door. It practically makes the pool an indoor pool so yea. It's cool and to can take it down in the summer. But there was nothing exciting. Well I did burn the lingerie but Rydel bought me an other one. She said she'll buy me one every time I burn it or cut it up. So I just left it. Right now me and Ross are decorating the house with Christmas decorations. Well we are finishing it. We did most of it yesterday before we ate and watched a movie then went to sleep. It was fun, we did the outside and played in the snow then did the inside almost all the way.

Ok we finally finished and Ross wants to go swimming so we invited the family and they are coming along with Ethan, and his small group, Damin, sagar, Jace, and Kenzie. Stormie and Mark are going to the store for food did Damin, sagar, Jace, and Kenzie.

"Hurry up Laura." Ross yells from outside the bathroom.

"I'm coming I'm coming. One second." I yell back and he chuckles.

"Ok. I'll be outside with everyone else." He says

"Ok. Well I'm coming out right now." I say while grabbing my towel and opening the door. I walk out in my red bikini and Ross smiles.

"Ok let's go." I say and he grabs my hand and we walk outside. Once we get out me and Ross walk to the pool edge and set our towels on the chairs by the pool. Me and Ross get in the pool and start hanging out with the others and then this girl pops up and calls to Jace.

"Jace God wants a word with you." She says and disappears with Jace making him drop Kenzie. Damin quickly grabs her before she goes under and swims around with her. After about ten minutes a girl from Ethan's pack comes into the pool area and Riker runs up to her and hugs her growling 'mate'. They smile at each other and Luke interrupts them.

"What did you need Sienna?" Ethan asks and she looks at him.

"Your dad wants a word with you." She says and he nods getting out of the water and walking out of the pool area. I scan over Sienna noticing her dark brown hair, almost black, tipped with dark pink. Her skin was royally toned and she wore a large shirt that went down to her knees, probably because she shifted to get here.

"Do you wanna swim with us?" I ask her and she shakes her head.

"I don't have a swimsuit." She says and I nod.

"I have an extra bikini. It's blue with lighter blue hearts and stars. Do you wanna barrow it?" I ask and she smiles.

"Sure. If you don't mind." She says and I shake my head and get out. Not before Ross pulls me back and kisses me.

"Hurry back." He says and kisses me again.

"Ok. I'll take my time." I say and get out putting my coverup back on and walking into the house with sienna following quickly behind.

"So you and Ross?" She asks and I nod.

"Yeah. How do you know him?" I ask and she smiles.

"I'm normally his messenger to take details and info to Ethan. Don't worry we're just friends." She says and I nod.

"You and Riker?  How does it feel to have a mate now?" I ask and she smiles bigger.

"It's great. I've always dreamed of meeting my mate. It's nice to know I belong to someone." She says and I look at her confused.