Chapter 23

Amber = scared/worried
Emerald = Happy/Excited
Dark Purple = Hungry
Dark Brown = about to kill
Green = confused
Grey = calm
Dark blue = embarrassed
Blue = sad/depressed
Brown = normal
Red = mad/angry
any shade of pink = the amount of love I have for the person I'm looking at.
_________________________
I stood right behind her and watched as she let go of the lantern. My hands started slightly shaking as I grew nervous of the next part. She turned around and nearly fell on her bum from being startled. I caught her and set her on her feet before stepping back and carefully grabbed her face in my hands.

"Laura Marano, from the day I met you and saved you from Tony, Chris, and Flits, I haven't been able to keep my mind off you. You're everywhere I look and I'm happy about that. My life is amazing with you around and I love having you in my life. I love you so much I thought I should try something new. Something I can only have once. Laura Marano. I love you with all my heart. I love you more than the universe expands. I love your laugh and your dorkyness. I love waking up to your brown eyes and soft lips. I love holding you in my arms and how your body fits perfectly with mine. How everything you do bring a smile to my face which makes the smile come to your face I have loved since you first smiled at me. I love everything about you and I can't ever imagine letting you go. I want to have a family together with you and live for all eternity with you. But to be fully and completely sealed with you I have to ask a very nerve wracking yet simple question." I say and smile looking into her chocolatey brown eyes.

Laura's POV

"Laura Marano, from the day I met you and saved you from Tony, Chris, and Flits, I haven't been able to keep my mind off you. You everywhere I look and I'm happy about that. My life is amazing with you around and I love having you in my life. I love you so much I thought I should try something new. Something I can only have once. Laura Marano. I love you with all my heart. I love you more than the universe expands. I love your laugh and your dorkyness. I love waking up to your brown eyes and soft lips. I love holding you in my arms and how your body fits perfectly with mine. How everything you do bring a smile to my face which makes the smile come to your face I have loved since you first smiled at me. I love everything about you and I can't ever imagine letting you go. I want to have a family together with you and live for all eternity with you. But to be fully and completely sealed with you I have to ask a very nerve wracking yet simple question."

He says looking straight into my eyes and smiling. He steps back and shoves his hand in his pocket and kneeled on one knee in front of me. My hand instantly goes to my mouth and he pulls out a small black velvet case and looks at it rubbing his thumb over the fabric. He looks up at me with his eyes flickering from pink to amber then back to pink. He grabs my left hand and gently opens the box with one hand. Looking in it he looks up at me and smiles.

"Laura Marano. Will you do me the favor of becoming my wife and spending all eternity with me and raising a family with me?" He asks and loose tears fall to the forest floor. I smile down at him and nod.

"Yes." I say repetitively while continuously nodding my head. He smiles and slips the 2 carrot diamond ring on my left ring finger. He quickly stood up and pressed his lips to mine. He smiled pulling away and grabbed my hand, leading me to the waterfall. He walked behind the water and there was a medium sized cave behind the water. We walked in side by side and I saw a table for two with two plates on it with those metal covers. The table was covered with a dark blue table cloth that had specks of white making it look like the starry sky. In the middle of the table is a two prong candle holder with a tall, lit, candle in each prong. The walls and ceiling of the cave were splattered with the liquid from yellow glow in the dark sticks making it look like we were outside. It was really cool. The floor was covered in small candles creating a little path way for us to walk through. The walls also held torch racks that held bouquets of roses instead of torches. Ross walked me to one side of the table and pulled my chair out for me. I smiled at him and sat down after giving him a quick kiss. He took the lids off the food and set them on the floor by the wall then walked to his side of the table and sat down aswell. The candles were low enough that we could easily see each other. He smiled at me and started eating his food. It was quiet but it was a calm quiet. It wasn't tense or awkward but it wasn't too quiet. There were crickets and frogs in the backgromd making a harmonious tune that they probably didn't realize they were making.

"Laura." Ross says and I focus on him.

"Yeah?" I ask and he smiles at me warmly.

"Do you want to plan the wedding or have my mom and Rydel plan the wedding. I would personally like to plan it but what would you like?" He asks and I smile.

"I want to plan the wedding. But. I'll let Rydel pick out the brides maid dresses." I say and he smiles.

"Good. Rydel will have a field day with that. She might make them all." He says and I smile.

"Good. I'm glade it's something she'll enjoy." I say and he nods.

"Is the food ok? I made it myself and I know your Italian." He says and I nods.

"Yes defiantly. The lasagna is delightful." I say and he smile s

"Glade you like it. And just so you know. The thing I was talking about earlier....um.....on your actual birthday....about how I said I talked to your dad about something. Well I talked to him about proposing to you and he says he approves with open arms." He says and I smile at him.

Ross's POV

We ate and talked a little more about the wedding. Now we are talking about random things when Ethan decides to turn on the CD player that he hid in a little raccoon sized cave at the floor of the cave. It gently played 'river flows in you' with rain in the background. I smile and stand up putting my hand out for Laura.

"Can I have this dance?" I ask her and she looks at my hand smiling. She nods and gently slide her hand in mine. She stands up and we walk near the entrance of the cave. She puts one hand on my shoulder and the other stays in my hand. One of my hands goes to her waist and we start dancing. After the song goes through once I put her other hand on my neck and then move my other hand down to her waist. Now both her hands are around my neck and both of my hands are on her waist. We gently sway back and forth, with our foreheads touching and our eyes closed. After a while I open my eyes and lean down to kiss Laura. She quickly kisses back and we gently sway while kissing. I pull out and smile at her beautiful brown eyes and peck her lips again.

"You ready to go?" I ask and she smiles and nods.

"Not really but you said you had another surprise for me so let's go." She says and I chuckle.

"Ok." I say and grab her hand, walking out of the cave.

"Shouldn't we clean up?" She asks.

"Ethan volunteered to clean up the cave." I say and she nods.

"Awe how sweet of him." She says and I chuckle.

"Yeah. Ok so we are going back to Luke's house first the we are going to your surprise." I say and she nods.

"Ok." She says and links arms with me. She then starts skipping and trailing while running through the woods on the path. What am I gonna do with an amazing girl like her?
_________________________
Hello friends. So here is the next chapter. Hope you liked it. I made up that date scene in my head and I think I did a very good job with it. If I ever get a boyfriend. That better be how he proposes. Kidding. But I will only say yes depending on how he asks me. Well that escalated quickly. Not to mention I'm still 14. Lol. Oops. Anyways. Hope you enjoyed it. Next is gonna be cool. Have a great day lovelies.

~ Camry ~