Chapter 52

About Two months later. 20 weeks 2 days pregnant (4 months 21 days)

May 31, 2016

"Laura don't hurt yourself." I yelled from the bedroom.

"Ross how am I gonna hurt myself. I'm only taking a shower." She yelled from the bathroom.

"I don't know. Just be careful. Maybe I should help you." I said with true worry in my voice. Can you blame me. She's my mate and she is 4 months 21 days pregnant with twins. Her bump is quite big.

"You come in here and I will divorce you." She yelled and I whimpered. The water turned off.

"But Laura. The doctor said you should be in bed rest." I argued.

"Please don't divorce me." I whispered and barged into the bathroom. She gasped and slipped on the tiled floor of the bathroom. I grabbed her under the arms and bent my legs to catch her back so the twins didn't weigh her back down too much.

"I told you so." I said and kissed her forehead. I stood her straight and grabbed a towel. I wrapped it around her and lifted her into my arms.

"You should be resting." I said and set her on the bed. I walked to the closet and grabbed a pair of my sweats. As I was looking for her favorite shirt to steal I felt hands around my waist and her small hands slip under my shirt against my abed stomach.

"Laura." I warned. And she giggled.

"Yeah?" She asked and I growled at her.

"Stop." I said and turned to face her. I slipped the shirt over her head and pulled her arms through the arm holes. I kneeled by her feet with a pair of my boxers.

"I will never understand why you like my boxers so much." I said and she put her feet in and I pulled them up for her.

"Because they are comfy and don't leave lines. They also don't ride up your ass like panties." She said and I chuckled.

"Such words shouldn't come out of your mouth." I said and kissed her softly.

"Yeah yeah. Just help me with the sweats please. I'm cold." She said and I gasped.

"Oh no. My baby is cold." I screeched and quickly kneeled at her feet holding the sweats out for her to step into. She giggled and grabbed my shoulders for support while she stepped into them.

"Better?" I asked and she nodded.

"Alright. What do you want to do?" I asked and she tilted her head to the side with a thoughtful look.

"Mountain climbing" she said and I looked at her like she was out of her mind.

"Are you out of your mind. You will not be going near any cliffs. I do not care what you do to me. You will not step within 40 feet of a mountain. Do you hear me young lady." I yelled and she giggled.

"I was kidding but I'll take you up on that offer." She said with a smirk. Oh no. What did I get myself into.

"Can you go get my a glass of water and a marker, some nail polish, makeup, hair stuff, and your phone?" She asked and my heart sank. Not only is she putting nail polish on me she is also doing my hair, and putting makeup on me. I might die.

"Sure." I whispered and walked out of the room. I grabbed her makeup bag, nail polish, my phone, and hair stuff. Oh dad. Please save me.

"Oh am I gonna enjoy this." I hear from next to me.

"Thanks for the help dad." I said and he chuckled and followed me into the bedroom.

"hey Ross. Who's your friend?" She asked and I looked at my dad.