Chapter thirty nine <3

Are you getting bored of my writing? Cuz this is me writing again for this chapter <3

*Mia's POV*  

There had been a long uncomfortable silence for quite some time now just the sound of the tv. We had finished our breakfast around an hour ago and no one said anything since, not a single word.  

They just stared at the tv like they'd been hypnotised to do so.  

I wasn't bothered about watching tv, in fact it actually sorta bored me to just stare at a screen so instead I got lost in my thoughts as I cuddled up tightly to Louis until I couldn't take my boredom much longer. 

"Louis..." I whispered patting his chest to get his attention. 

"Yeah..." He whispered, his eyes not leaving the tv screen as he spoke.  

"I'm bored!" I grumbled. 

"What do you wanna do, Love?" Louis asked finally looking down into my eyes lovingly. 

"Can we play a game...with the boys?" He grinned and reached forward to grab the tv remote. 

He switched off the tv which immediately grabbed the boys attention, there eyes all on Louis but Louis eyes were still on me. 

"What on earth did you do that for, Lou?" Zayn grumbled. 

"Mia said she would like to play a game with us," Louis announced. 

The attention of the boys flicked from Louis to me in record speed and I felt their eyes on me. 

"Is truth or dare ok, boys? I'm just really bored!" I announced. 

"I'm not sure that's a good idea, babe" Harry said looking worried. 

"Yeah are you sure, Love?" Louis said quietly down my ear making me shiver. 

"Are you too chicken, Haz? Yes I'm positive...LETS PLAY" I screamed the last bit. 

"Maybe you and Louis do suit each other" Niall giggled at me. 

"Why?" I questioned. 

"You both are ridiculously loud when you want to be!" Niall stated.  

"Not as loud as you when food is around!" I shot back and heard a chorus of ooo's from the boys. 

"You better watch it missy!" Niall lightly threatened. 

"What you gonna do about it? Get your invisible friend bob on me...oh yeah I went there" I laughed.  

"No but I will do this!" Niall was about to launch at me when Louis jumped in the way to my rescue. 

"Lou, I can fight my own battles!" I complained.  

"I know, it's Niall I was worried about, poor baby," Louis said letting Niall go. 

"Hey!" Niall sulked.  

"Shall we get on with the game now?" Liam asked with no patience whatsoever.  

"Yes!" We all shouted back in unison. 

"Who's going first?" I asked. 

The boys looked at me expectantly.  

"Oh looks like I'm first then!" I stated before looking at Niall fiercely. I saw the fear flash across his face. 

"Niall! Truth or dare?" I waited for his response.  

"Umm...tttruth" he stuttered nervously.