Chapter Four<3

AN: This chapter was written by Mary I really hope you enjoy it and continue to read our fanfic <3

Calum took his phone out and tweeted that we were making a video for the fans to learn more about me and himself.

Immediately, we got several responses asking us where we lived and how we chose the songs. Some even requested what songs they wanted us to cover next.  

"Okay, first question Mia. How do you choose the songs you cover?" Calum asked, looking at me.  

I thought about this for a moment. I didn't really have a certain way I did it. "I usually just listen to the song for about a week and then, if I know all the words and can talk Calum here into doing the camera work for me, I just do it." I tried explaining as best I could.

"Another question i'm getting a lot is did you know that Louis Tomlinson's sister tweeted about you?" 

"Did she really? I know she commented on the actual video, but I didn't know that." I grabbed my phone from my desk behind me and pulled up Twitter. Sure enough, in my notifications, I saw that Felicity had tweeted saying: 

'@Louis_Tomlinson WATCH THIS NOW OR EMBARRASSING PICTURES OF YOU WILL SHOW UP.' 

It included the link to my video and it had almost seven thousand retweets and just as many favourites.  

"Wow." I said, shocked so many people have seen this video. 

"Yeah, but back to questions." Callum said. While he was looking for another question, I tweeted out asking if there were any questions for Callum. I had gained almost a hundred followers in the short time from the video being uploaded.  

"Okay, I got one. Can you tell us where you live? Not specifics or anything, but what country or city?" Callum asked as I was scrolling through questions myself.  

"You can answer that one." I said and looked at him quickly, then back to my phone.  

"Well, we live in Manchester, which is all anyone needs to know." Callum said, causing me to laugh.  

"Cal, some girl wants to know if you're available next weekend for a date." I looked up at him and saw as his eyes got wide. I'd be the first to admit that Callum was attractive, but we were best friends and neither one of us had any feelings for each other. 

"Id prefer if we met first." He said and winked. For someone who didnt want to be in front of a camera, he sure got comfortable quick. 

We spent the next ten minutes answering questions about how we met and who our favorite bands were and what was our favorite part of filming. I whispered in Callum's ear that he was not to mention the gag reel. Someone even asked if music was what I wanted to do for the rest of my life. I wanted to be in the music business as a singer, but I wanted to write lyrics too.  

By the time we were done with the video it was nearly fifteen minutes long. We decided that there was no point in editing it, so we just uploaded it and went on with the day. We would do our usual checking up on it in a few days and see what people had commented and the views that we got.

AN: There is a picture of the girl who asked Calum out on the right <3