Chapter thirty five <3

Written by me...I hope you like it and give us a vote or two on our chapters<3

*Mia's POV* 

I hadn't been in a hospital since I last broke a bone. The last bone I broke was my left arm when I had slipped of the climbing frame at school in year three. I had screamed so much that day. 

No matter how many times the doctors said I was brave I knew they still thought I was an annoying bratty little kid that wouldn't stop crying.  

I giggled at my memory before seeing a head with a quiff of blond hair poke their head round the door. He saw I was awake so walked in the room.  

"Niall!" I said with as much enthusiasm as possible. I knew he had been very worried about me so I wanted to change that by hiding my pain and making him see me happy and smiling.  

"How's my little princess today?" He asked smiling as always.  

"I'm not a little girl anymore Niall" I said pouting playfully at him.  

"Of course not, so how's my 'notsolittle' princess today?" He said with a wink making me laugh.  

"Good, good! Much better! I'll soon be back on the tour bus with you boys" I said smiling through a sharp pain in my head. He smiled back. 

"Good I've really missed you on the tour bus. I think you need to catch some more rest the doctors say its good for you to sleep so I think I'm going to leave you to it, sleep well Mia!" Niall said.  

"No wait!" I caught him with a shout before he left the room, "At least stay till I fall asleep...I don't want to be alone." I begged as he walked back towards me and took my hand and the seat beside my bed.  

"Sure! But you must sleep" He said smiling. It didn't take long for my lids to shut heavily. I was soon off in my dream world where everything was perfect.  

*Niall's POV* 

I could see her hiding her pain as I talked to her in her small private hospital room.  

She sneaked a wince of pain every time she thought I wasn't looking but I saw her clearly in pain although I pretended I hadn't. I found it sad she thought she had to hide her true feelings in front of me.  

I felt her grip on my hand loosen as she fell into a deep well needed sleep. I slipped my hand out from hers and quietly walked out of her room. I sat beside Harry on a chair in the visitors and waiting room.  

The boys looked at me as if to ask how she was. No one had smiled or talked much since she had been in her hospital bed, she had a big effect on me and the boys. 

"She says she's fine, much better than before but i can tell she's really not. She's still trying to hide the pain she's in." I stated worriedly. Everyone nodded in response to show they had listened to my somewhat short update on Mia.  

"I don't understand why she feels she has to hide her true feelings," Harry stated.  

"I really hope she really is better soon, I miss her" Zayn said earning a small glare from Louis.  

"Not like that mate" Zayn responded to the glare he had been given.  

"She doesn't need to hide her feelings we know she's in pain" Liam muttered.  

"It's all my fault" Louis said as tears began to fall down his cheeks, yet again.  

"It's not your fault, Louis!" We all said in unison after groaning.

Not many chapters left...Are you enjoying the story so far?-alyse<3