Chapter twenty four <3

Written by Mary and therefore dedicated to her also. I hope you enjoy reading...<3

*Niall's POV* 

"Mia, wake up." I said as I pushed on her shoulder. She must have been tired last night because she had fallen asleep on my bed last night, causing me to sleep on the couch. I watched her for a moment as she woke up and eventually sat up. Her hair was not all that messy, but she immediately tried to brush through it with her fingers. "I brought you breakfast." I held the bag up smiling.  

Once she sat up, I sat beside her on the small bed and started pulling things out. "Ooh, bacon and egg one please." She said, reaching for the biscuit. I handed it over. I had made sure to order two of everything, that way she could have whatever she wanted.  

The other boys were still ordering. Everyone had been strangely quiet all morning. I tried talking to Zayn, but he just told me to drop it. So that's what I did. I turned to Mia when I heard her sigh.  

"What's wrong?" I asked. She just shrugged and sighed again.  

"I don't know about this trip anymore. I thought it was going to be fun to hang out with you all and get to know Louis some more, but last night I was told that even after everything he said to me, he has another girlfriend." 

"Whoa, wait. What? Louis doesn't have a girlfriend. Who did you hear that from?" I cut her off quickly.  

"Louis came into my room before the show last night to wish me luck. He told me that he thought he loved me and I told him the same thing. But then Zayn came by and said that Louis was one of his best mates and that if I didn't one hundred percent feel the same way that I shouldn't be with him. And that was after we kissed. Then after the show, I texted Harry and asked if he could come to my room and that's when he told me that he was dating Eleanor and I just don't know what to do." She said and I set both of our biscuits to the side so that I could wrap her in a hug.  

*Mia's POV* 

I didn't want to cry again, but I couldn't help it. Was Louis just like the stereotypical band guy that traveled the world and tried to get with whoever he could? I hadn't thought so, but I could be wrong. I let Niall wrap me in a hug as I cried into his chest.  

He whispered things to me, trying to calm me down. They helped a bit, but I was still confused by all of this. "Listen, Louis and Eleanor broke up months ago. Yeah, they still talk sometimes, but they are only friends. She even has a boyfriend again. As much as I hate to admit it," He said and I looked up at his face. His eyes were searching mine and I could see the pain in what he was about to say. "Louis really does like you." 

"Do you think so? What should I do?" I asked. I should have gone to Niall first last night.  

"I want to tell you something first, before you choose to do anything." He paused and I wasn't sure if I wanted to hear what he had. I didn't want to hear about anymore feelings or lies or even truths. I just wanted this trip to be simple. I missed my best friend more than anything right now. Even though Callum had made things slightly more complicated by admitting his feelings toward me, I still wanted to talk to him. He always made things simpler. "I like you, Mia. I know it's not near as strong as Louis' feelings towards you, but I like you and I wanted you to know that before you made any decisions. If you choose to be with Louis, then I'll be happy for you. Who knows, this may just be a little crush, but I know that right now, even though you were just crying and you just woke up, you're still beautiful and I want to tell you that everyday, just friends or not."  

Why did he have to say that? I just looked at him, quiet. I didn't want to think about any of this. I wanted to be home right now. Why? I was so wrapped up in my thoughts that I didn't register that Niall was moving closer to me.  

Just as our lips touched and I realized what he was doing two things happened. One, I heard the tour bus door open and saw as Louis walked up the stairs. Two, I saw as he immediately turned around and slammed the door shut. I pushed Niall away, just as our lips touched. He fell off the bed, onto the floor but I didn't care. I was mad.  

"Everyone just needs to stop kissing me!" I yelled. "I thought you were going to help me, not make things more complicated. Geez, the only person I can trust around here is myself!" I screamed as I stepped over Niall and went to the door. I opened it, squinting against the bright sun, and looked around for Louis. I spotted him walking towards the outside eating area and I started following him. I didn't want to yell his name for fear of some fan hearing, so I just followed quietly behind him.

Hey, Did you enjoy if you did please leave a comment below:) -alyse<3