Chapter thirty one <3

I wrote this one, enjoy it!<3

*Mia's POV* 

When I'd got off the stage I'd ran to find Calum but I didn't know where to look first. I ran round the arena and standing outside each men's toilets and shouting his name but he was never there. 

So to recap he wasn't in the toilets and he wasn't in his allotted seat. I wanted to call Ellie but I didn't have her number and Calum would never answer me if i called right now but then again I have to try right? I took my phone from my pocket and rang him.  

Ring, ring! Ring ring!  

The phone kept ringing I didn't think he would answer but just as I was about to give up he answered.  

"Nice stunt you pulled there Miss Tomlinson" Calum muttered sarcastically.  

"Callum! Oh my gosh! Where are you?" I said panicking as I wasn't quite sure where I was myself. 

"At the O2 in London why? Where are you? Attached to your new boyfriend are ya?" He said sassing me angrily. 

"There's no need to be like that is there. No as a matter of fact I was looking for you. Please don't be like that I thought you'd be happy for me" I said as calmly as I could. 

"How can I be happy for you? I told you how I feel about you, you must have known it would be hard for me to take" Calum said angrily. 

"Ugh! I'm sorry I didn't really think but Louis wanted us to announce it today and the timing was sorta right. It was gonna come out some time," I muttered. He didn't say anything. That's when I saw him walk around the corner all red eyed but trying to cover his face. I ran to him putting my arms round him. His head nestled into my shoulder. I tried to hush his heavy breathing.  

I was no longer treating him like a friend, in that couple of minutes he was more like my brother. He pulled out of the hug but put his arms round my waist and pulled me into his lips. I wasn't really sure what was happening or why my brain wasn't telling me this is wrong. I just let myself kiss him. What was I doing? 

When my brain was finally starting to function again I pulled my lips away and began running. As I was running bang.I ran into someone's warm chest. Louis's warm chest.  

A pang of guilt washed over me as I felt his arms go around me holding me in a tight hug. I let the tears fall as he held me in his muscly arms.  

Eventually we both pulled apart I knew he wanted to know why I had been running and why I was crying but I wasn't really sure how to answer him.  

"Hey babe, are ok? I couldn't find you in your dressing room so i had to make up an excuse that I needed the loo while the boys covered for me so I could come back here to look for you. I'm so glad I didn't bump into any fans that would've held me up, all I was worried about was finding you. I looked almost everywhere. Are you ok? Why are you crying?" Louis always said too much when he was nervous or worried. It was kinda cute. But right now i was more worried about answering his questions. I had to tell the truth as much as I could without telling the whole truth.  

"Wellll...I came looking for Calum cuz I could no longer see him next to Ellie when we announced our news." I paused still looking into his eyes to make sure he was following me so far which he seemed to. "I got worried so I went looking for him. I shouted his name outside the door of every entrance to the mens toilets, i checked all small rooms and corridors...nothing! I found him eventually. He told me he's sorry but he found it a little hard to take that we were dating." Nothing was a lie so far but I knew I had to lie a little bit from now onwards.  

"Then he got all angry at me, he really upset me. I thought as my friend he'd be happy for me. He started saying you were just using me for their tour and that you don't really like me or want to go out with me...he tried to kiss me but i shoved him off and ran off and here we are now...you might have to change your shirt too and don't you have to get back on stage? The boys won't be able to stall the crowd much longer and we can talk later right?!" I said trying to shake him off me so I could get some time alone to breath and think things through. I knew the kiss hadn't been like that but I couldn't tell Louis what had really happened but my half lie was convincing, I think.  

"Umm yeah I guess so, if you alright that is? I will make sure that Calum doesn't get to you through security. And I'll be back with you later ok" Louis said before kissing my forehead as he went slightly boyfriend protective on me.  

He dropped me off at my over-sized luxurious dressing room, gave me a quick kiss on the lips as i laid myself down on the sofa and whispered in my ear, "You know I love you Mia? Don't listen to that jerk of a friend Calum, he's just jealous. I only love you Mia I can't see myself with anyone else right now." He pulled away from me, making me pout as his warm breath left my ear.  

He paused in the door way to say, "see you later, babe. I'll miss you."  

"I will love and miss you boobear. Don't be too long" I said adding a wink.  

"I won't be" I heard Louis say as he walked out my dressing room.  

My thoughts immediately flicked back to the kiss I'd shared with Calum. There was nowhere near the amount of fireworks or butterflies in my belly that I got when Louis kissed me, but some how kissing Calum still seemed sorta right almost natural.  

But Louis's my boyfriend and I love him. He is so sweet and never ever forces me into anything like how Calum had forced me into the kiss. 

But Calum was supposed to be my best friend we'd known each other for years, maybe we were right for each other all along. Come to think of it I did kinda have that period of fancying Calum in like year seven but never said a thing. Maybe I should have. 

Although I'm happy with Louis so why am I even thinking about Calum and isn't he with Ellie anyway? 

I'm so totally confused. Maybe a little nap would sort out my problems for a little, Louis will wake me later...hopefully!

What did you think? I'd love to hear your thoughts so please comment below - alyse<3