Draco Malfoy?

Now I love Harry Potter as much as the last person, but honestly.

Harry Potter fan-fics. Even though they are strangely addicting, they are also extremely weird.

I also can't be the only one who notices that every Harry Potter fan-fic involves a good witch to fall in love with Draco Malfoy.

And instead of being the little prick he is in the books and movies, he is actually a caring, understanding, friendly guy.

Bull Shit.

I am very passionate in saying that I think that is a load of crap.

Maybe it is because I really just want to love Harry Potter, and wish someone would write a fan-fic about that, or maybe it is because... No it's because I wish someone would write a fan-fic about Harry Potter falling for someone other than Ginny.

'Cause lets face it, even though they usually aren't written that well 99.9% of the time, and they typically mess up the characters personality completely, fan-fictions can be addicting.

That is why so many of them are so successful on Wattpad. Do they ever get published? No. Not really. Do they get published on Wattpad all the time? Hell yes.

Now can anyone explain to me why I actually like some fan-fictions? Because I can't.

I don't want anyone to question my taste, because usually I know what makes a good story. But I honestly don't know why I like such crappy fan-fictions?

Some anger me *cough, cough* and some get me hooked.

The character of Draco Malfoy is questionable at best. AT BEST. He has had his moments, but to be honest I don't think he has much depth. So please stop writing about how amazingly hot he is, and how nice of a guy he really is.

Dear God people...

(Just so you know any chapter with a * on the end is an actual review. One that I found/read on Wattpad and reviewed. Just to be clear. And sorry that I haven't uploaded in ages, but I have been busy with school. A common excuse right now, but really, it's true. I have been working, doing homework, trying to manage a social life, and to develop my character in the play I am in right now.

But again. Sorry. I suck.)