Concentric*

Concentric  

by tranxnguyen

This story isn't that far along yet. But something about it makes me really like it.

It is about a girl living in a new society years and years ahead of us, because a huge war broke out and destroyed everything. She is like the last heir to her family, and her family is very important in founding this new society.

I don't know if I am discribing it very well, so don't let my crappy description stear you away.

It really is more than that. Ugh! Just read her description, she did it better.

Anyway, I read this last night really late at night, and I know I should stop writing reviews on stories that just come out and are only a few parts because its not even really to the storyline yet, but I couldn't help it!

... WOAH! Let me take a breather. That was a very long, run on sentence.

I should write a rant about myself, dear God!

Okay. Moving on.

This story isn't like anything I have read before. I never have really gotten into a Science Fiction story before, and hers is #1 currently in Science Fiction, but this one I can see myself really getting into!

I find it interesting how this new society is a second chance, but the obvious prejudice to the outer circles makes it seem like they are following the same path as the last generation. Yet the kicker is, the fact that the main character is the only one who seems to notice.

Like to be raised in such a strict enviroment, and to have the pressure of perfection drilled into your head and still be so knowing of what humans really should be like is definitely a cool aspect of the character.

...WOAH! I just sounded so deep and smart. Where did that come from? I really am just a loser sitting on an uncomfortable chair playing Sims 3 all day, I don't know the person just then that said all those long words.

If you haven't checked out trangxnguyen story, which I am sure you have already and I am just a person out of the know, then I highly recommend that you do.

Easy rating of 8 out of 10. You may say, oh that's not good enough. And I agree. So I take that back and decide to re-rate it: 8.999999999999999999999 out of 10.

*The video on the side is my particular favorite from CommunityChannel on YouTube. I seriously sing this song when I touch someone awkwardly, it has changed my life. Because you know.... Now I have no friends and I have a restraining order against me. To be honest, I think that last one was particularly harsh.*

So see ya... Or not.

I just hope I didn't lose all fans. I have been so lazy lately.

NO one would every really wait this long for one of my reviews, but I hope you guys have.

"Enough with the pity party, Hannah! It's your own darn fault you waited so long, and kept putting off the review with your stupid Sims game!" Screamed Psycotic/Mean side of hbanana7642.

"I am sorry. I am SORRY! But I just designed a new Sim that looks just like me, and it is fun." I whimpered back, crying in despair.

"Oh please, that Sim looks nothing like you! Since when did you develop boobs? That Sim sure was a busty one!"

"Ahhhh! That is so mean!"

"Well this half of you IS mean! Suck it up sister!" She said then evilly started to laugh.

(Is evilly a word?)

I am sorry. (More sorrys, opps) I am a little tired. I think it's time to snuggle up with a blanket (my house is cold even though it's summer) and watch Glee until I fall asleep.

:P