Words I Never Said

Words I Never Said

by Spicychic18

This is the story of a winner from a contest that I held for who could make the best book cover, and her story is honestly good.  

The grammar needs work, but other than needing an editor, the story is going in a good direction with a fairly good plot.  

Reading the description alone kind of made me sad, and for a writers work to actually make you feel real emotion is a good sign. It is a werewolf story, and before you all groan, I think you should go check it out first.  

Rating is: 6 out of 10 because the grammar still needs work and I don't get all the hate towards the main character. If the author, Spicychic, wants to improve the story drastically, I recommend explaining more why they hate her so much.  

I highly recommend an editor, sometimes we all need one. Every once an a while I can't post until I finish being confused. My stories don't make sense on those confused days, so I have to just step away from the computer for a while.  

I personally thank you, Spicychic18, for making my awesome cover! I love it! And to the readers, thank you for reading this review, and if you are looking for a cover you should consider asking her to do it because they are awesome! I am not sure if she will do it, but they are really cool. My 'What the Fudge?' story cover is from her.  

I have used the word awesome a lot lately.    

This is short, sorry. :/

***

New What's Hot Review coming early next week, like Monday or Tuesday sometime>. Maybe earlier if I find the time. :) Have an awesome weekend Wattpad!