A Surreptitious Relationship*

by XxSkater2Girl16xX

I just want to start by saying this is an amazing story. I am impressed by how well written it is! This story is a sequel to the first book Proscriptive Relationship, and I read that one right away too. It is easy to get hooked on and I rate this an easy 10 out of 10 stars!

I never can really predict what'll happen next, and I like that. I don't know if I am really just bad at predicting, so it may just be me. Comment if you have read it and can't seem to guess what'll happen next either. The first installment revolved around Holly's crush on her teacher Mr. Heywood and the gang that was trying to basically seak revenge on the former gang member, Chris, and somehow Holly and her friends got sucked into it. The second book is much different though, it's much more into Chris and Holly's relationship just starting out and another student that weasles into the equation causing problems for the couple because he's in on the big secret that could get both of them in a lot of trouble.

Of course there are other things in the story from which I left out in my vague summary of the two books. But my main focus in this review is Surreptitious Relationship. I think it is enjoyable for basically anyone to read. There aren't supernatural type things in this story, but I believe anyone would like it. It is very well spaced, as in it runs smoothly. It isn't rushed, but it isn't super slow where it is hard to read either.

I believe I am starting to babble, and I don't have much left to say except that I recommend it to any and everyone!!!

HAVE A NICE LIFE!