A Pirates Kiss*

A Pirates Kiss

by iluvdaisychain

Oh God, where do I begin. 

First of all! The idea of a pirate story never once crossed my mind, and I wish I had been the one to come up with such an awesome story. 

It is a unique storyline that, so far, has played out really well. There are mysteries involved, but most of all there is romance. A romance that again, is very unique. You just never quite know for sure who she likes the most, but in the back of your mind you just know. 

I can tell this story is really thought out, and I really appreciate that. There are just too many stories on here that don't really seem to be going anywhere for most of the story. 

I feel kind of like a fraud, you know always giving such nice reviews (I think they are nice anyway). 

And to be honest the idea to do reviews on popular stories wasn't that bright of an idea because obviously if the story is so popular then of course it is going to be good. 

At least most of the time they are good. 

If I read a story I don't like, I give up on the first page. 

But at the same time I would feel kind of bad if I actually posted a scathing review because it would be more hurtful to the author then it would be helpful, and since it would be on What's Hot a lot of fans would attack me. Yet so far really I haven't been given an opprotunity to even write a bad review because all you fabulous authors out there are so darn good. 

Back to the review... 

Kind of lost track there. 

One of those fabulous writers is.... wait for it.... iluvdaisychain! Obviously, she is such a good writer. Honesty I think she could get published. 

This story get a 9 out of 10 stars! 

There is enough suspense and drama and action and romance all packed together and balanced so perfectly it just deserves that rating! So go check it out, I promise you won't be sorry! 

(A/N: There is your review my lovelies! It took me long enough to finally getting around to writing it, but hey! I finished it just for you! A little kid ran me over with her bike so my foot really hurts, and I just finished watching Country Strong. I love Gwyneth Paltrow, yet it was kind of weird for me to watch her be a boozy country singer in that movie. Ah well... What can you do? 

Goodnight or Good day, whatever time you are reading this just make it be good!)