Surprise, Surprise! I Guess This Makes You My Wife.*

by BeaBee

This is a fairly cute story, I really like it. The only problem I have with it is how she never really wrote about the feelings Kim (the main character) felt towards Chase when he would constantly tease her before. So when you read of stuff like, "How can I forgive him after everything he has done to me, This is Chase Duncan. I can't forgive him." You don't really have a feel for what she means by that, because you didn't really have time to touch on it. And I guess I was just a little confused with the sudden change in feelings, like in real life it takes time to get over the fact someone was a complete ass.

Anyway...

I still really like the story, I am just having a hard time figuring out what will happen, or where this story is going. I can't really tell now if that is a good thing or not.

I was just thinking about this but, you know the title is really long, but everytime I read the title out loud I always add extra to it. This is just how crazy I am. I will say stuff like, "Surprise, Surprise! I guess this makes you my wife... Bitch."

Uhh... I'm sorry.

But I find that HIGH-larious!

Hahahaha.... LOL... Again I am sorry... I never do that, the 'LOL' thing was uncalled for...

ANYWAY!

Rate: 6 out of 10 ... 7 out of 10 ... 8 out of 10 ... I just can't choose ... 9 out of 10 ... ?

Actually why don't the readers rate it?

Leave your opinion in the comments.

[Also, I know this isn't a readers review... But that is because I didn't really get that many requests. I am still doing it though so leave your suggestions (of stories) in the section below! Also, I really don't care how long it is now, considering I don't really have much of a life anyway... So go ahead... give me a 54 part story... I don't give a... poop!]

[Vote too... that is if you want to...]